IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Not a mention of it from any fan as well, just used to our cast offs

Could you imagine if we signed a 34 year old who wasn't deemed good enough for Rovers.

It's almost unfathomable, the fact they are overjoyed by signing a 34 year old who wasn't deemed good enough for us just further emphasises the size of the gap 

• Robin 1

9 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Could you imagine if we signed a 34 year old who wasn't deemed good enough for Rovers.

It's almost unfathomable, the fact they are overjoyed by signing a 34 year old who wasn't deemed good enough for us just further emphasises the size of the gap 

And creaming themselves over the idea that they saw off a late bid from the mighty Wycombe, to get their man. ?

10 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

unrelated somewhat but just had a nose on their forum and there’s about a dozen posts re their new signing, dead forum, dead fan base.

Any mention on there yet about the old chap getting beaten up and abused by their own fans yet and giving up his ST as a result as reported by their own club?

Thought not.

15 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Any mention on there yet about the old chap getting beaten up and abused by their own fans yet and giving up his ST as a result as reported by their own club?

Thought not.

Nope.

And there probably won't be anything posted about it on that cosy little closed "forum" where anything negative about their club is immediately jumped on and the poster likely banned, or at least given a hard time.

Disgraceful that they are ignoring it, they are complicit in doing so and should be doing all they can to find the moronic knucker draggers (mind you, there are so many of that type it would be quite difficult).

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Thought not.

I expect Henbury Gas is currently arranging a Season Ticket at Ashton Gate for him.

The problem with this situation is that it appears to be real and not total bullshit like the grieving, disabled guy who apparently had his teeth punched out in a violent attack in front of 19k people, Stewards, Police and countless CCTV cameras but was somehow completely missed by everyone.

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I expect Henbury Gas is currently arranging a Season Ticket at Ashton Gate for him.

The problem with this situation is that it appears to be real and not total bullshit like the grieving, disabled guy who apparently had his teeth punched out in a violent attack in front of 19k people, Stewards, Police and countless CCTV cameras but was somehow completely missed by everyone.

What ever happened to the lady police officer who used to post on here? Forget her name, but she had some things to say about that case and I think she even interviewed Henbury gas about it.

20 minutes ago, OneCity said:

What ever happened to the lady police officer who used to post on here? Forget her name, but she had some things to say about that case and I think she even interviewed Henbury gas about it.

Promotion I think I read on here, she stated there was no such report and offered Henbury to a formal interview, to which he was never seen again…

Edited by Marcus Aurelius
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Promotion I think I read on here, she stayed there was no such report and offered Henbury to a formal interview, to which he was never seen again…

IIRC, the club, including Beanhead, got involved and proved Henbury **** to be what we already knew, a lying ***** and, to be fair, some on their forum called him out for it.

I do wonder if he will be so fociferous now that it's a real event, not one he totally fabricated, but it's his club? I think not!

42 minutes ago, OneCity said:

@JulieH

I'd say that her being in here was a useful conduit for issues to be resolved amicably so the police should put up someone else for a similar role.

It's not as though she was spending all day on here chatting, she dealt with relevant matters.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

@JulieH

I'd say that her being in here was a useful conduit for issues to be resolved amicably so the police should put up someone else for a similar role.

It's not as though she was spending all day on here chatting, she dealt with relevant matters.

Yep, she was a very good example of the police engaging constructively with the public. Why she was not replaced is a mystery.

Better still, #announce @JulieH!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

IIRC, the club, including Beanhead, got involved and proved Henbury **** to be what we already knew, a lying ***** and, to be fair, some on their forum called him out for it.

I do wonder if he will be so fociferous now that it's a real event, not one he totally fabricated, but it's his club? I think not!

Not apeep about it over there, which is par for the course.

Hypocritical Gastards.

Isn't that right Pikeys :sub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Admin

I am currently in a bar in Weston 

Here with mates from Glasgow, just been told that the Weston Rovers supporters club are holding their charity fundraising night here later 

Players and potentially JB are going to appear later 

What can go wrong lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, phantom said:

I am currently in a bar in Weston 

Here with mates from Glasgow, just been told that the Weston Rovers supporters club are holding their charity fundraising night here later 

Players and potentially JB are going to appear later 

What can go wrong :laugh:

Oh come on Phantom, it's not like Joey Barton to get drunk and start a fight now is it?

:boxing:

31 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

In fact Wycombe weren’t really interested they just pretended to be so that the Gas upped their offer and wasted more of their transfer war biscuit tin. 

Deft work by Wilson and his agent.

How easily Rovers supporters fell for the story that a transfer virtually announced two weeks ago was held up because of the players’ holiday in Ibiza. And how easily Mr Al-Quidi and Mr Gorringe were duped into believing they must accede to Wilson’s demands because Wycombe Wanderers were waiting in the wings.

Mr Barton and Mr Jennings weren’t duped but it’s not their money.

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

In fact Wycombe weren’t really interested they just pretended to be so that the Gas upped their offer and wasted more of their transfer war biscuit tin. 

This will be on slagchat before the evening`s out I`ll warrant. 

It is particularly special when Wycombe put one over on them as the s*gs truly do despise them - it`s only a short leap of faith for them to believe this!