IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I’ve only had a quick glance at the BCC site and, what I assume to be, the relevant application.

Struth, with the (big) caveat that if what I have seen is the ‘full’ submission and if I was engaged to oppose that development the application could be literally torn apart even before considering the merits or otherwise of the proposal.

I can see the Planning Department asking for loads more information before they can even start considering it. They may also be asking for ‘clarification’ of certain responses on the form, assuming the objectors claims about the presence of trees on site is correct.

‘Back of fag packet, but it didn’t even manage that’ quote springs to mind from an old Inquiry. 

Of course, the Sags will claim the delays are all BCCs fault.

24 minutes ago, petehinton said:

oh no it’s happening again….

Sad really.

Barton is an idiot who is really desperate to pretend he’s smart.

Robert Kennedy jr has some seriously out there conspiracy theory views, COVID was a hoax for one, all a Government experiment, best stick to colouring in, Joey.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

To confirm how old George Friend is, we were linked with him when Gary Johnson was in charge - he responded “I haven’t phoned a friend” when asked about the link. They are genuinely looking at players we may have considered 15 years ago. That’s how tinpot they are.

Just like James Wilson he looks like another player who wants to get back a bit closer to home (Barnstaple boy) at the end of his career and the s*gs are paying for it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Just like James Wilson he looks like another player who wants to get back a bit closer to home (Barnstaple boy) at the end of his career and the s*gs are paying for it.

Fair play to him he’s had a decent career, can’t think of any other players who have made it coming from north Devon.

13 minutes ago, Glen hump said:

Fair play to him he’s had a decent career, can’t think of any other players who have made it coming from north Devon.

There must be a few but I can`t think of too many off the top of my head - Andy King was born there of course.

Fun fact: Gaye Advert of the eponymous punk band is from Bideford.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

No, I think his folks were on holiday at the time. The family are from Maidenhead which makes it all the more strange that he supports us!

If you saw the interview when he signed his late grandfather was from Sodbury & was a ST holder, think he took him to games when he was younger.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1