IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

33 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Taking a year to get their “big” screen up and running will always be in my top ten.

They finally get the ******* thing up; then find they don’t have the power to run it, so need generators, then discover it was bought from a company owned by “The Rosy Cheeked Lady Garden” ???

Priceless !!

Was that the big screen that our owner sold to them?

We could write a book.on the gaffs the blue few have made :laugh:,

Just now, TinMan's left peg said:

Or their statement on Brexit after the referendum 

Or their boasting article about their new tarmac 

The statement telling us only spurs have done more to their ground then rovers, that was a good one

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, OneCity said:

Another one to add to the list. Should be a top ten candidate if you ask me!

rovers_doncaster4a55713271cfcad6e3f4edda0b50ff2.jpeg

Mine is getting relegated by a team wearing your kit , nothing will ever top that for me 

but the Wycombe celebrations the week before come mightily close 

I can still hear those chants ringing in my ears 

THE GAS ARE STAYING UP - THE GAS ARE STAYING UP

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

That door canopy as their 2018/19 close season ground ‘improvement’ takes some beating. So prowed, they even took a photo and published it. 

Joint second for me, Santa’s Grotto and the Disabled section with the plastic chairs and wooden garden shelter. 

Whenever we think things are bad, just look over the fence at our neighbours. The gift. 

13 minutes ago, RedRock said:

That door canopy as their 2018/19 close season ground ‘improvement’ takes some beating. So prowed, they even took a photo and published it. 

Joint second for me, Santa’s Grotto and the Disabled section with the plastic chairs and wooden garden shelter. 

Whenever we think things are bad, just look over the fence at our neighbours. The gift. 

Or when they classed Cleaning the carpets in the bar as 'Upgrading the Mem' ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Well he's got plenty of time as he wasn't even selected for the PPC to the new seat of Bristol North East. I see his acolytes are kicking up a fuss and playing the race card........ It's called Democracy in action Marvin (if you hadn't done such a shit job in Bristol, you might have stood a chance )

btw I AM a Labour supporter !

You may have seen this article then which might be of interest

https://www.voice-online.co.uk/opinion/comment/2023/07/31/why-bristol-shafted-its-black-mayor-again/

Clearly one of Rees’ mates who has no idea about and or has never been to Bristol. At least most of the comments are calling him out 

• Thanks 1
  • Hmmm 1

3 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Yet you get Sags like this wondering why this thread is as long as it is.

image.thumb.png.4955a34a87581d1e212ec100b68c323a.png

When there is a good (new) comedy on tv, lots of people talk about it (been a while since there was a good one, admittedly !).

2015 have been providing non stop comedy for a good 10 years now.

Why would we not talk about it ?

Strange lot, aren’t they ? ?

17 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Or when they classed Cleaning the carpets in the bar as 'Upgrading the Mem' ?

I remember that, new curtains hahahaha?

"Painting and decorating in all areas, new curtains and blinds for the Dribuild Suite, carpet cleaning throughout and the deep cleaning of all kitchen areas also feature on the agenda, as does the provision of a newly refurbished media suite to be used for post-match interviews."

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Yet you get Sags like this wondering why this thread is as long as it is.

image.thumb.png.4955a34a87581d1e212ec100b68c323a.png

Somebody should tell that divvy that if they gave up being such a massive joke and actually stopped constantly providing us with the ammo, we wouldn’t be able to take the piss out of them would we….  ?‍♂️?

18 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

https://www.voice-online.co.uk/opinion/comment/2023/07/31/why-bristol-shafted-its-black-mayor-again/

Clearly one of Rees’ mates who has no idea about and or has never been to Bristol. At least most of the comments are calling him out 

Yea that annoyed me, he's not been picked due to his arrogance and not listening to the people's point view,

But he has a nice watch,

Any back yo rovers and their general shittieness 

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

We could write a book.on the gaffs the blue few have made :laugh:,

The statement telling us only spurs have done more to their ground then rovers, that was a good one

Yeah, book with a title of Mind the Gaff might have some legs.  

Have to be oversize though, as there’s so much to pack in!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

"I hope Marvin genuinely reflects on why he lost, on his behaviour, and improves it as fundamentally we NEED more Black representation in parliament. Perhaps by asking why his reaction to failure is always about blaming others and not actually himself and how he could do better next time."

Who does that remind us of?

"his extreme touchiness, thin skin and refusal to brook any criticism or political disagreement without resorting to gratuitous passive aggressive abuse or going into victim mode"

And again!

"I think you also need to look at the people who ‘run’ him….he doesn’t make his own decisions, Kevin Slocombe does…. Slocombe is the wannabe Alistair Campbell who has made some ridiculous calls in their time in power in an attempt to ride on the coat tails of Marvin believing image is more important than substance"

That's Slocombe, a sorry gAsshole. 

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 2
  • Flames 1