IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

Basically, a Sag poster claiming to be in the know states that JCH has been confirmed as returning to the Mem. The post claims it's for a knock down fee because the club are still owned transfer money from the Posh. It also states thst JCH has turned down better offers, including championship clubs, to return to the sags. 

All this is delusion is because Call Me Joe claimed that JCH was desperate to come back to them in an interview. How he could possibly know that without having a conversation with the player/making an illegal approach is a mystery. 

Having set that idea in their heads, the rest of them have started talking about houses in Portishead, a girlfriend in the area, and multiple sightings in the area and in one case even "the quarters". 

I guess at 29 years old he would represent their youngest signing this summer?

• Haha 2

“The clue is ON THE PITCH.

Regardless of if they're permanent signings or loan signings.

They're still part of the squad playing ON THE PITCH.

Ryan Woods may have only played the equivalent of 16 Championship games, it's still pretty much the same amount as Andy King played for City last season.

Woods was pretty much an ever present for Hull until Rosenior took over who didn't fancy him for whatever reason, same with Harvey Vale.

Looking at Defenders don't think there's much difference between Connor Taylor or James Wilson to Robert Atkinson who City signed from Oxford either who played 26 games for them last season.

Point still stands they're not miles ahead of us on the pitch if you look at the 2 respective squads currently.

They are in terms of stadium and infrastructure, academy etc though.

However that wasn't my point.”

They really don’t help themselves do they…

Edited by JBFC II
  • Haha 8

29 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

“The clue is ON THE PITCH.

Regardless of if they're permanent signings or loan signings.

They're still part of the squad playing ON THE PITCH.

Ryan Woods may have only played the equivalent of 16 Championship games, it's still pretty much the same amount as Andy King played for City last season.

Woods was pretty much an ever present for Hull until Rosenior took over who didn't fancy him for whatever reason, same with Harvey Vale.

Looking at Defenders don't think there's much difference between Connor Taylor or James Wilson to Robert Atkinson who City signed from Oxford either who played 26 games for them last season.

Point still stands they're not miles ahead of us on the pitch if you look at the 2 respective squads currently.

They are in terms of stadium and infrastructure, academy etc though.

However that wasn't my point.”

They really don’t help themselves do they…

That idiot's earlier drivel is even worse:

image.thumb.png.2ac48dda9d60ac0794d187289d5fd2cc.png

I don't even know where to begin hahaha.

It's an achievement of sorts to be the most clueless ****wit on that skip fire of a forum I guess, credit to him.

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, italian dave said:

Could you summarise in 2-3 lines?

I'll try and do it with pictures ....

Original post was 

Screenshot2023-08-31at16_15_20.png.19f3d2ec51627a0bf91e47b57c1025de.png

So unusually one of the few wanted confirmation , and TBF MacAnthony is very good with info.

Screenshot2023-08-31at16_15_48.png.ca4d23591f1a7ae2dc37b6acc8f13e0a.png

And the reply was ...

Screenshot2023-08-31at16_16_36.png.bf45c2cd6588019b9f11fd7b4226d89f.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stortz said:

That idiot's earlier drivel is even worse:

image.thumb.png.2ac48dda9d60ac0794d187289d5fd2cc.png

I don't even know where to begin hahaha.

It's an achievement of sorts to be the most clueless ****wit on that skip fire of a forum I guess, credit to him.

They seem to know all our players names #obsessed #deluded

8 minutes ago, HoldenBall said:

If the fewers get him fair play they're showing concrete ambition. Pressures on them now to make play offs at the very least.

Be funny when they fail to make those play offs after breaking their poxy transfer record and splashing x amount on has beens. They really are going for broke this season. Fail to go up & things could be very interesting over at the dump.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Be funny when they fail to make those play offs after breaking their poxy transfer record and splashing x amount on has beens. They really are going for broke this season. Fail to go up & things could be very interesting over at the dump.

The fact they are going to spend over a million pounds on a 29 year old without any chance of re-selling him on means it's all or nothing for them this season. 

• Like 1