IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

9 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

On their Forum, they have a competition every home match to guess the crowd and the number of visiting supporters. Points are awarded for the nearest guesses in each category (I kid you not) and some saddo keeps a league table of the results. Here’s the table after Saturday (note the number of ‘gas’ or ‘blue’ in the usernames) …

IMG_5148.png

No one called NonLeagueGas ?

?

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Prepare for them to start crowing and creaming themselves over the big following they will probably take to Reading on Saturday (their first trip there in over 22 years).

I’d absolutely love it if their usual 40,000 loyal and true did turn up to Reading on Saturday…..especially as it’s been postponed due to international call-ups 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Prepare for them to start crowing and creaming themselves over the big following they will probably take to Reading on Saturday (their first trip there in over 22 years).

Wonder what allocation they were given, doesn’t matter that we sell out every time, they would sell out more if it was possible.

• Admin
17 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

I bet they don't

1 minute ago, GeoTheCiderHead said:

I’d absolutely love it if their usual 40,000 loyal and true did turn up to Reading on Saturday…..especially as it’s been postponed due to international call-ups 

I was wondering how long it would have been before anyone realised

25 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

On their Forum, they have a competition every home match to guess the crowd and the number of visiting supporters. Points are awarded for the nearest guesses in each category (I kid you not) and some saddo keeps a league table of the results. Here’s the table after Saturday (note the number of ‘gas’ or ‘blue’ in the usernames) …

IMG_5148.png

Piece of piss................all you got to do is hover around the 40k mark and you're home and hosed !

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

IMG_5148.png

I know, it's weird they have a whole sub forum devoted to this obsession. I think the "gas" thing is clearly a special code so they can differentiate themselves from us sneaky "sh**heads, because none of us would have the sense to call ourselves something gas to try and blend in, I made that mistake with my "sh*thead and proud" username, they sussed me out within a month! :facepalm:

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

IMG_5148.png

Answer: That's the amount of brain cells each specimen has. I claim my £5.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I know, it's weird they have a whole sub forum devoted to this obsession. I think the "gas" thing is clearly a special code so they can differentiate themselves from us sneaky "sh**heads, because none of us would have the sense to call ourselves something gas to try and blend in, I made that mistake with my "sh*thead and proud" username, they sussed me out within a month! :facepalm:

I got banned after 15 minutes when I questioned how poor the new training ground was .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Gasbuster said:

I wonder if the 15ers will be using RAAC concrete in their new “stand” ?

I wouldn’t put it past that lot ?

It would last 30 years so would be good for a temporary structure as after all, their new ground is around the corner, just got to dot the i's and cross the ts on that water tight contract with sainsbury........uwe...........fruit market

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

It would last 30 years so would be good for a temporary structure as after all, their new ground is around the corner, just got to dot the i's and cross the ts on that water tight contract with sainsbury........uwe...........fruit market

Knowing them they would use 30 year old RAAC which had just been pulled out of some school.

• Haha 1

• Admin
On 03/09/2023 at 07:21, Port Said Red said:

Sorry is this related to something earlier in the thread?

Yes, it's related to Bert Tann's post claiming Louise Smith is acting as secretary.... whilst she seems to have her finger in many pies, legally it looks like the people listed at companies house are covering the role, this was just for clarity.

image.png

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

IMG_5148.png

Surely to win that competition you just need to be the lowest guess around the 20k mark..?

Surely they all predict that their crowd will be around that - or is that just for the away following guessing game..?

8 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Surely to win that competition you just need to be the lowest guess around the 20k mark..?

Surely they all predict that their crowd will be around that - or is that just for the away following guessing game..?

Is just fans in the camp site or those who are pitching outside as well 

32 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Do you mean that some of their fans have no heads? it may appear so but as we know, many of them have their heads up their arses. ;)

i thought it meant 100 heads equals 66.666666666666666666r  bodies meaning some of them have two. apologies if ive got this wrong,easily done  when talking/laughing at/about that lot

• Haha 1

IMG_3469.thumb.jpeg.bb68fbe014d97711f2f81a8f21576be9.jpeg

“It’s always someone else’s fault”. 

Exactly, now you can see what us Gurt Ted’s keep telling you Gasheads. You always play the victim.

IMG_3473.thumb.jpeg.7f07192df7a06678bd0138dd91d9a627.jpeg

“Rag Ass”

”Tin Pot”

Hallelujah…..See Gasheads? These are now your OWN words from your OWN supporters.

Shitheads aren’t arrogant. We’re pointing out what you actually are…A Tinpot club ran by a charlatan.

Smell the coffee, see the light like your fellows above.

Stop simply lapping everything up, blaming Ted’s and setting yourselves up as a complete laughing stock!

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

Surely an agent works on behalf of his client (ie the player). However, as been pointed out several times on GasChat, the  player was absolutely desperate to sign up for the gas. Therefore its difficult to see why the agent would deliberately ruin the deal. I’m sure somebody on GasChat will be able to explain this to the other inbreds.

Edited by HitchinRed
  • Like 3