IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

• Admin
18 hours ago, bert tann said:

Alf Saeed thought Rovers would be a nice plaything for young Abdullatif but the more he delves into it the more he realises what a mess he's landed himself with.

What if it turns out he's not such a lovely bloke as Mr Al-Quidi and decides to liquidate ? 

Stop it you tease……

58 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

2015 for once get a man sent off.

That is "evened out" of course by the opposition having two sent off ! 🙄

And still Barton’s scum pigs lost. This football lark is clearly too hard for the Whorefield simpletons - perhaps they should give Nine Men’s Morris a try instead?

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Ahhh there it is. Blaming the officials. Ruined the game. Should’ve had a penalty. Offside goal wasn’t offside. Dive for Brown’s second yellow. They should’ve had a red before that. They’re a better side than Oxford, and if you don’t see that then you don’t understand football. 

That’s what we call a clean sweep. Classic!

Not just because he's Rovers' manager, let's face it, the bloke is a total cock.

• Like 7
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Ahhh there it is. Blaming the officials. Ruined the game. Should’ve had a penalty. Offside goal wasn’t offside. Dive for Brown’s second yellow. They should’ve had a red before that. They’re a better side than Oxford, and if you don’t see that then you don’t understand football. 

****** get in...........BINGO !                  how much is the jacker ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, petehinton said:

Good luck to Barton trying to blame the officials for that one when Oxford had 2 men sent off!

It’s never his fault, it’s never his fffaaauuulllttt, always the victim, it’s never his fault. He’s such a graceless ***** and I’d love him to get the sack (which he NEVER will) but I sort of want him to carry on so I can carry on hating him 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GeoTheCiderHead said:

It’s never his fault, it’s never his fffaaauuulllttt, always the victim, it’s never his fault. He’s such a graceless ***** and I’d love him to get the sack (which he NEVER will) but I sort of want him to carry on so I can carry on hating him 

Really was an awful BBCRB post-match interview from him.  He really is an embarrassment.

5 minutes ago, GeoTheCiderHead said:

The danger is they get rid of him and the next person points out that building a squad of loan signings and pensioners means a rebuild every year, and then arguing a manager need a dozen games for them to gel.

Joey has played Wally like a fiddle.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

Shame they lost innit …:laughcont:

It’s amazing they ever lose any game. Joeybag tells radio Bristol they were the better team every week. 

Have a look at the man in the mirror dick head. 
Hint, it’s not Joe Pasquale. 

Edited by glynriley
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, petehinton said:

.....and if your name is Joey Barton, you're an arsehole!