IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Another two for Martin.

Thats four in the last couple of games.

91st and 98th minutes today.

It's so bloody frustrating. When I saw he had singed for those in-breds I was worried, as he knows where the back of the net is the frigging traitor.

As it is they lost :laugh:

But Chris, PLEASE STOP SCORING FOR THESE WANCHORS, as all they deserve is complete misery for wearing that clown of a shirt, with slap on Brut, Coconut Dandruff, Black Teeth, No Teeth, Denham Jackets, and Garden Centre Trainers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Sniper said:

It's so bloody frustrating. When I saw he had singed for those in-breds I was worried, as he knows where the back of the net is the frigging traitor.

But Chris, PLEASE STOP SCORING FOR THESE WANCHORS, as all they deserve is complete misery for wearing that clown of a shirt, with slap on Brut, Coconut Dandruff, Black Teeth, No Teeth, Denham Jackets, and Garden Centre Trainers.

They're known for Donkey jackets not "Denham" jackets (whatever they are)

3 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

I take it you mean Denim jackets..............and if so, there's **** all wrong with those .

Unless it’s being worn by a sag.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

I take it you mean Denim jackets..............and if so, there's **** all wrong with those .

Denim's good! Don't wish to derail the thread, but remember the bouncers...'you can't come in 'ere wiv jeans on.'

When my lovely 501's probably cost 5 times more than what they were wearing.

Anyway, agent Martin, you've done well, it's now time to set the second stage of Plan A in motion.

• Haha 1

On 01/01/2024 at 23:58, Sniper said:

Denham jackets, could be outer garments purchased at the Denham giant car boot nr Uxbridge...or the Paul Tisdale style hacking jacket so beloved of the posh burgers of Denham Village, which is proper posh! I'm going for the first one!

1 hour ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Martin's goals are giving away his true purpose, he must be a double agent.

This is all getting complicated, very Cold War and 1962.

The only way to stop him scoring for them is to sign him back for City! We will swap prisoners at Checkpoint Clifton Bridge....

My worry is that Agent Martin has gone “rogue”. He’s seen what JL did to Pearson and is on some mad scheme to wreak vengeance for a terrible wrong that has been committed. Never before has one of these agents looked good enough to return (Akinde, Clarkson, Little, Hunt etc) but Martin seems out to prove a point!

On 01/01/2024 at 23:58, Sniper said:

But the Fewers will argue that if you wanna get Irene interested, you gotta look the part.

However, you forget to mention the cross-eyes, the snot-filled runny nose, the skidmarked underpants, the pus-filled boils and the scabby acne.

Sorry, my bad. I've struck out the above as I realise I've been mistakenly describing some of Irene's better features.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, marmite said:

You realise that this is where we are shopping with our League 1 manager.

Careful, someone once called an ex-manager a non-league manager and got called in to have a word about it....

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, marmite said:

You realise that this is where we are shopping with our League 1 manager.

I'd be quite happy with a team full of Mark Sykes'

Or are you only wanting the Championship experience of more Harry Cornick's...?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Bazooka Joe said:

But the Fewers will argue that if you wanna get Irene interested, you gotta look the part.

However, you forget to mention the cross-eyes, the snot-filled runny nose, the skidmarked underpants, the pus-filled boils and the scabby acne.

Sorry, my bad. I've struck out the above as I realise I've been mistakenly describing some of Irene's better features.

you forgot the rusty coil

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NOTBLUE said:

Yeah! All forgeries with an identical serial number.😂

A City lad made several trips to their ticket office, he gave out the tickets in The Bell on the day of the game,  then everyone went up to Eastville in small groups

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, southside said:

A City lad made several trips to their ticket office, he gave out the tickets in The Bell on the day of the game,  then everyone went up to Eastville in small groups

We definitely had forgeries,met up in the Sevenways pub(?) in St Jude’s.