IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Super said:

CornishPasty_Gas  
Am I missing something?

The ref absolutely stitched us up tonight. I was inline with their first goal. He was about 3 yards offside. The pen was never a pen, and their 3rd was a hand ball.

Really really poor ref and linesman.

Norwich had a touch tonight. They were so vanilla to watch. Such a dull club.

Yeah, at least 3 yards offside...

image.thumb.png.ab713a196466ba44d07082140ab828b8.png

Edited by Marcus Aurelius
  • Haha 15

The more I watch of these highlights the better they get, their fans in the shed end to watch all 3 Norwich goals. The penalty is great, they all start celebrating that it's been saved and then it goes through the keeper, the gift.

(Click the video to start @ the penalty)

Edited by Marcus Aurelius

3 hours ago, Super said:

CornishPasty_Gas
First Team
7 hours ago
fatherjackhackett likes this
Am I missing something?

The ref absolutely stitched us up tonight. I was inline with their first goal. He was about 3 yards offside. The pen was never a pen, and their 3rd was a hand ball.

Really really poor ref and linesman.

Norwich had a touch tonight. They were so vanilla to watch. Such a dull club.

So having watched the highlights I am now trying to match these descriptions to the goals............... nope, he must have been at a different game. 

Offside, definitely if you don't know the rule is "when the ball is kicked", penalty? Well it wasn't malicious but a tangle of legs that stopped the guy from getting on the end of cross.

Handball? The ball was never off the ground in the whole move.

Any coincidence that all four goals came at the end which looks like it was lit through the branches of trees in autumn? They have added lights under the "stand" but bizarrely it just makes the rest of the pitch look like it's in shadow. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

How much did losing their bottle cost them last night then?

Obviously not just the chance to flood social media with claims that taking 9k away is just ‘what they do’  but financially….a televised match at Anfield must have been worth a few quid? 

I heard it in the pub yesterday evening before the game - they'll take 12.5k to Liverpool (25% of a 50k gate apparently :noexp:).

Tonight it'll be 15k they would have taken.

Bless 'em.

The Gas Fewers have been gaslighting themselves for years.

They are deluded, have no concept of reality and are fixated on fanciful dreams that either never happened or will never happen.

Reality for them is a painful kick in the balls.

This is probably why they sing sh*te like "I'll see you in my dreams."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

The more I watch of these highlights the better they get, their fans in the shed end to watch all 3 Norwich goals. The penalty is great, they all start celebrating that it's been saved and then it goes through the keeper, the gift.

(Click the video to start @ the penalty)

Interesting to see that there is a LOTUS logo on the top right of the video.

For anyone who had the misfortune of owing a car under the same brand name will be familiar with LOTUS being, 'Lots Of Trouble, Usually Serious.'

Kinda sums the Fewers up.

11 minutes ago, Rob said:

Very easily pleased: from their forum thread:

image.thumb.png.10a60c0f8cc81ddb900f6107a4a2297f.png

To me it looks like a back of a cow shed.  They even have the cow control gates in there.

Oh no, I’m feeling concourse envy ….. not 

going to be a bit narrow for any sort of decent facilities and allowing for crowd movement at the same time you’d think . 
I look forward to their ingenious solutions 😄

25 minutes ago, Rob said:

Very easily pleased: from their forum thread:

image.thumb.png.10a60c0f8cc81ddb900f6107a4a2297f.png

To me it looks like a back of a cow shed.  They even have the cow control gates in there.

I do hope they hire out this space for conferences and trade shows - very impressive! 

• Haha 1

It's bonkers that their expectations are so low that a route to what appears to be no facilities are being hailed as remarkable and comparable to national stadiums. 

Fair play to them, the won the first half yesterday; but it would appear that Norwich only needed to turn up for the second half to record a comprehensive win. 

I'll bet even their sprinklers are suffering from imposter syndrome today. 

• Haha 1