IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

14 minutes ago, myol'man said:

A&S Police obviously don't see it as a risk anymore 

This seemed to start when they got relegated to non league. Suddenly us and them playing at home (or even if they were playing the Pied Horse or some other Bristol pub away) it didn’t matter. Police just thought “ahh it’ll be ok, concentrate most of our resources on the proper club and send a couple of bobbies to the Netham to look after the Gas”.

1 hour ago, BrizzleRed said:

You may have something there.  Looking at the photo, the stand is sat on a raised platform, so just ready to be picked up by a fork lift truck.

Yeah what's that all about???

Maybe they can have bigger gigs at the stadium; if they take the stand down, there's a stage already there. Actually I genuinely think that might be what the thinking was, you can't really rule out anything where they're concerned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fgrsimon said:

Yeah what's that all about???

Maybe they can have bigger gigs at the stadium; if they take the stand down, there's a stage already there. Actually I genuinely think that might be what the thinking was, you can't really rule out anything where they're concerned.

Or possibly they’ve got wheels under it like you get on portable scaffold towers, so they can just push it out into the car park for gigs🤔

CornishPasty_Gas
First Team
7 hours ago
fatherjackhackett likes this
Am I missing something?

The ref absolutely stitched us up tonight. I was inline with their first goal. He was about 3 yards offside. The pen was never a pen, and their 3rd was a hand ball.

Really really poor ref and linesman.

Norwich had a touch tonight. They were so vanilla to watch. Such a dull club.
Edited by Super
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Super said:

CornishPasty_Gas
First Team
7 hours ago
Am I missing something?

The ref absolutely stitched us up tonight. I was inline with their first goal. He was about 3 yards offside. The pen was never a pen, and their 3rd was a hand ball.

After seeing that I wanted to see the goals. On BBC Sport. , they have the B’pool V Forest goals and the Everton V Palace goals, not even bothered about that lot. 
not that I can blame them

49 minutes ago, Super said:

CornishPasty_Gas
First Team
7 hours ago
Am I missing something?

What a bunch of roasters they are.

Dull club - 25K every home game, Premier League and Championship

Exciting club - 7-8K every home game, League 1, League 2 and 5th Division, 23 years below their nearest rivals, 24 years since Championship football, fake fanta, stale crisps, dog meat pasties (containing some strong mind bending drugs by the look of CornishPasty Gas's post up there)

At least Norwich's vanilla is fit for human consumption, comes from a reputable source and has been paid for..........

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Flames 1

8 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Genuinely though, that’s hilarious 🤣

I had no idea it was so flimsy, but then I should’ve known really.

This is ‘the gift’ we’re talking about.

Not only that but they appear to have left the formwork to the edge of the slab in and unless that photo is playing tricks with me have a single heras fence panel in the far left bottom corner to stop you "falling off" the platform. How the hell was that "thing" given a safety certificate (in this day and age)? You wouldn't accept issues like that on your house extension...........but it's what they do I suppose.

6 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

They didn't drink their milk, they're not going to be good enough to play Liverpool, they're only good enough to play Accrington Stanley.

Have you seen their results against Accrington Stanley? I’m not sure they are good enough to play them.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

What a bunch of roasters they are.

Dull club - 25K every home game, Premier League and Championship

Exciting club - 7-8K every home game, League 1, League 2 and 5th Division, 23 years below their nearest rivals, 24 years since Championship football, fake fanta, stale crisps, dog meat pasties (containing some strong mind bending drugs by the look of CornishPasty Gas's post up there)

At least Norwich's vanilla is fit for human consumption, comes from a reputable source and has been paid for..........

I cannot imagine a bigger bunch of auto fellators than that lot.