IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

54 minutes ago, chowie said:

8 pts off relegation, 18 to play, 8 of those teams are below them currently in 13th.

Can't see them going down but I hope Peterborough don't forget their away kit for last home game :)

Imagine if JCH sent them down, then ended up joining them, flapper mk 2.

10 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Why does it seem that the smaller the attendance gets the longer it takes them to count it?

They count the actual number in the ground, then someone say times that by 2, but they have to wait until their kids wake up in the morning to work it out for them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

40 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Why does it seem that the smaller the attendance gets the longer it takes them to count it?

One guy does the odd numbers and another does the even ones.......the problem then is adding the two together

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grubby said:

Just ventured on to a55 chat for the 1st time and I've spent 15 min reading the last few pages of the match day thread.  Wifey asking if I'm OK as I'm nearly crying. They really are in the sh1t. Gutted (not 😁

I went over too for a bit of entertainment and I certainly wasn’t disappointed.  The more they whinged, the funnier it seemed and it really was very therapeutic.

Hopefully it isn’t just a temporary slide and they really are as in the shit as it appears🤞

Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy😌😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

No news of the attendance, then ?   It MUST be shit !

There’s a very good chance that the aggregate crowds from their last three home games won’t match what we got against West Ham. 

TTTTTTTTTTTTINPOTTTTTTTTAHHHHH…

• Like 1