IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7385, **** me.

Bet they got absolutely soaked as well, losing at home to a team that started the night second bottom.

Hilarious.

Something is certainly happening, how significant could tonight’s result be at the end of the season?

Spoiler, not very.

Edited by GrahamC
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

7385, **** me.

Bet they got absolutely soaked as well, losing at home to a team that started the night second bottom.

Hilarious.

Something is certainly happening, how significant could tonight’s result be at the end of the season?

Spoiler, not very.

You say that Graham , but it has put a dent in their play off charge 

• Haha 2

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

You say that Graham , but it has put a dent in their play off charge 

True.

How unlucky are they?

If they hadn’t lost at Cambridge, Burton, Oxford, Wycombe & drawn at Reading, lost at home to Wycombe, Blackpool, Fleetwood & drawn with Cheltenham I reckon they’d have gone up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

1 minute ago, Back of the Dolman said:

No longer wanted at City, Rovers offer him a contract that means his personal circumstances can stay the same.

It’s his job so he’s done what’s best for him.

still a rotter though

• Like 2

“We shouldn’t be losing to a team like Fleetwood.”

”Anythjng can happen in the rain.”

“The conditions favoured them.”

Oh, and the best (and most ironic) one:-

“This result feels like a fix.”

😆😆😆

Edited by WessexPest
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

36 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

7385, **** me.

Hilarious.

Spoiler, not very.

It’s always amusing when a City ‘fan’, who is glued to their armchair, decides to slag off the gas attendances - yep their crowd figures are low, but at least those guys and gals get out there and support their team. I suppose that’s better than prowling this forum non stop whilst never bothering to actually go out and support your team ...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 15

1 minute ago, WessexPest said:

“We shouldn’t be losing to a team like Fleetwood.”

”Anythjng can happen in the rain.”

“The conditions favoured them.”

😆😆😆

I watched a large part of the second half and I can confidently say that the reason they lost was because they were shite. I know that may be a little difficult for the poor cretins to take in, but thats the sole factor for their loss.

• Flames 2

2 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I watched a large part of the second half and I can confidently say that the reason they lost was because they were shite. I know that may be a little difficult for the poor cretins to take in, but thats the sole factor for their loss.

Apparently they only win when they play good sides. 😆

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It’s always amusing when a City ‘fan’, who is glued to their armchair, decides to slag off the gas attendances - yep their crowd figures are low, but at least those guys and gals get out there and support their team. I suppose that’s better than prowling this forum non stop whilst never bothering to actually go out and support your team ...

I’m not sat in my armchair mate, I’m halfway through a 13 hour shift and if you don’t mind I find that a 7,500 crowd brings a massive smile to my face 😀

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 3