IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, myol'man said:

The family club have excelled themselves this time, gobbing in a ball boys face? FFS! 

Doncaster Rovers manager Grant McCann has promised to seek out and punish the Rovers fans who spat in the face of a Bristol Rovers ball boy on Saturday.

"One of the ball boys from Bristol Rovers has come in crying his eyes out. If we find out who those fans are I'll make sure they'll get dealt with", he said.

"It takes two or three idiots to spit in a ball boy's face. I think it's embarrassing."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/localnews/2654675-Bristol/0#pinnedpost_5c0e255c28c9340657429e84

It was Donny fans not Sags.

6 minutes ago, myol'man said:

The family club have excelled themselves this time, gobbing in a ball boys face? FFS! 

Doncaster Rovers manager Grant McCann has promised to seek out and punish the Rovers fans who spat in the face of a Bristol Rovers ball boy on Saturday.

"One of the ball boys from Bristol Rovers has come in crying his eyes out. If we find out who those fans are I'll make sure they'll get dealt with", he said.

"It takes two or three idiots to spit in a ball boy's face. I think it's embarrassing."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/localnews/2654675-Bristol/0#pinnedpost_5c0e255c28c9340657429e84

It was Rovers fans, not Rovers fans...

8 minutes ago, myol'man said:

I think he is talking about Doncaster Rovers fans, not Gasheads.

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

Definitely a Donaster fan. Vile piece of shit . Must of been awful for that young ball boy .

Where's your sympathy for him having to be there in the first place?

(seriously though, that's such a vile thing, no matter who is on the receiving end of it)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

On the Muller Rd end for that one, bedlam, absolute bedlam! 

They were trying to lord it over us beforehand but we soon showed who Bristol's better club was and have continued ever since.

Terry Cooper is an proper legend, end of. 

That was a crazy day, in my top five of best ever away games

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Couldn't bring myself to look for this on the Daily Mail website, the Post is the lesser evil.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/latest-damning-indictment-wael-al-2311608.amp

Ha named zero of the week.. pretty apt really as zero is reflective of exactly how much money he has in the bank... 5th richest club in the country... Unlucky da sh** ?

19 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

Ha named zero of the week.. pretty apt really as zero is reflective of exactly how much money he has in the bank... 5th richest club in the country... Unlucky da sh** ?

A tale of boobs, Jordan and no money - but enough about Katie Price, that should be the title of the Gas 2018/19 DVD.

• Flames 1