IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

SOUTH WEST TENT STAND UPDATE

epa01798450-fire-rescue-workers-inspect-

PUBLISHED

12:30 3rd August 2016

We have received a number of calls today from supporters hoping to purchase tickets for the newly erected South West Tent Stand.

Due to unforeseen circumstances we regret that we aren’t at present, able to sell tickets for that area of the ground.

Once we are able to sell tickets, we will advise supporters accordingly.

Read more at http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/south-west-stand-update-3222526.aspx

Edited by SirColinOfMansfield
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

SOUTH WEST STAND UPDATE

PUBLISHED

We have received a number of calls today from supporters hoping to purchase tickets for the newly erected South West Tent Stand.

Due to unforeseen circumstances we regret that we aren’t at present, able to sell tickets for that area of the ground.

Read more at http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/south-west-stand-update-3222526.aspx

The real reason is it hasn't passed the sag inspection yet

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

PUBLISHED

They`ve had a severe case of marquee slashing apparently. All should be OK once they`ve treated the affected areas with Dettol.

1 hour ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

PUBLISHED

This is for real isn't it, before I go shooting my mouth off everywhere?

Couldn't be funnier if true with us getting our safety certificate.  It must be true, so funny.

4 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

This is for real isn't it, before I go shooting my mouth off everywhere?

Couldn't be funnier if true with us getting our safety certificate.  It must be true, so funny.

The actual article is real! Only the pic is fake!! Incredible. 

42 minutes ago, redcityman said:

For me what is even more funnier is the fact we have knocked down a stand that was better than they are hoping to put up.

Two in fact. Perhaps we should have given them all the parts from the East End and Williams, they might have been able to cobble together something to keep the rain out.

11 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

They probably had it all anyway as most of them are in the scrap metal business - the ones that don`t do tarmac anyway.

I saw a convey of travellers' caravans heading up the M5 yesterday.  Presumably the sag hoardes on their way to Scunthorpe.