IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I know its funny (actually hilarious) sometimes to just bash the rovers, but honestly not all of their fans are like this, I had to go on this Job Centre course for Sainsbury's it was a 2 week course, with a promise of an interview for then the new opening of their portishead store. The bloke was alright, didnt dis me for supporting city, I didnt dis him for supporting rovers. We got on quite well, but I got the job and he didnt....He then started calling me every name under the sun BUT he did later apologise which is unheard of.

8 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I know its funny (actually hilarious) sometimes to just bash the rovers, but honestly not all of their fans are like this, I had to go on this Job Centre course for Sainsbury's it was a 2 week course, with a promise of an interview for then the new opening of their portishead store. The bloke was alright, didnt dis me for supporting city, I didnt dis him for supporting rovers. We got on quite well, but I got the job and he didnt....He then started calling me every name under the sun BUT he did later apologise which is unheard of.

Sainsbury's rejected the gas again? :rofl2br:

• Like 16

Do the Gas have any presence at UWE at the moment? The reason I ask is that I had to drive along the A4174 there one day last week and saw a Rovers car (number plate ended in GAS and the strage little pirate thing on it), as I passed there was a chap in a suit on a handsfree phone.  I was wondering if he was off to a meeting with the bigwigs there or if they have a training presence there?

10 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Do the Gas have any presence at UWE at the moment? The reason I ask is that I had to drive along the A4174 there one day last week and saw a Rovers car (number plate ended in GAS and the strage little pirate thing on it), as I passed there was a chap in a suit on a handsfree phone.  I was wondering if he was off to a meeting with the bigwigs there or if they have a training presence there?

Probably just one of the pikeys on his way back to his caravan. 

17 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Just seeing if the builders had turned up, they said they`d be there Tuesday provided they could get the loft conversion they were working on in Yate finished before the weekend.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

The question is have the gas got anyone remotely associated with the club clever enough to gain a place at UWE?.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, pommers1965 said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/8027/swindon-view-gas...
don't think some have read the article properly...hahaha

Usual gas selective comments, just ignore the bits that don`t suit your deluded world view #gaslogic

Pretty wanky original article too written by some attention seeking knobhead - why aren`t I surprised he`s from Swindon?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Usual gas selective comments, just ignore the bits that don`t suit your deluded world view #gaslogic

Pretty wanky original article too written by some attention seeking knobhead - why aren`t I surprised he`s from Swindon?

Basically to sum the article up :

1.City have lots of money and Swindon/Rovers do not and both Swindon/Rovers are bitter about it cause there both skint.

2.We have Aiden Flint and Swindon dont like that.

3. And finally Swindon v Rovers match was even worse than a dull washout dire tedious affair.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, pommers1965 said:

Strange they all like the article - I guess liking the parts not aimed at either of the clubs but Bristol in general must be an admission they don't care about Bristol or don't associate themselves with it anymore, maybe they have already consigned themselves to just be the best team in South Glos instead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

He was off to read the meter at UWE

5 hours ago, pommers1965 said:

Read the article , complete drivel from  someone from Swindon, which possible the most tedious boring awful place in the country , who's football teams have been involved in more financial scandal you can wave a stick at.  And yet those Gas numpties are lapping up.

What the gas scum keeps forgetting is that other fans don't like us because we are either a rival of them or they are jealous of us , the gas are irrelevant 

• Like 1

On 28 August 2016 at 12:40, NeilS said:

You wish, but who will put you straight? Take yesterday, wasn't it you that said City can't compete as a top 6 side, Villa, Newcastle and all the rest are better bla bla... see my point?

No wonder you are rude little Monkeh :shifty:  

No just bored of morons complaining about a thread but continue to post in it,

you aren't the brightest of sparks are you

Am I right in saying the Swindle game was the only one abandoned in the football league? Says everything you need to know about the state of that football club.

Watching the football league show their ground looks emptier than ever, had a quick look at one of their attendances and they're barely getting 6000..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Am I right in saying the Swindle game was the only one abandoned in the football league? Says everything you need to know about the state of that football club.

Watching the football league show their ground looks emptier than ever, had a quick look at one of their attendances and they're barely getting 6000..

To be fair to swindle their club is in a bigger mess then the gas

maybe they could merge with the blue few playing in swindle 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

I'm glad we put Swindle in a downward spiral stopping them from going up, their club has never recovered since then.

Lets hope Swindle can drag the Gas down with them and we'll never have to hear from either club again...

Be good to get rid of Flea, St.Andrews Gas, Weezord etc off this page... Hopefully one day soon :)

• Like 1

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

I don't get why they just cant be happy for us, I mean what,s with that?

20 hours ago, Fiale said:

Strange they all like the article - I guess liking the parts not aimed at either of the clubs but Bristol in general must be an admission they don't care about Bristol or don't associate themselves with it anymore, maybe they have already consigned themselves to just be the best team in South Glos instead.

They'd be the second best, after Yate Town.