IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

9 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

Attendance 4,570.

So loyal :facepalm:

Come on Barrow! Hope we get them in the next round and put plenty passed them!

But they fill at least 90% of their capacity for every home game and sell out every away allocation - so you must have this incorrect, I think you meant 14,570 including those locked out.

How can you possibly disrespect the most unique, loyal, admired fanbase in England?! Shame on you!

• Like 7

On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 14:41, Coombsy said:

Why not a monthly update ? it does not seem unreasonable to me. I don't know who Keith Chimp is, but one thing is for sure, UWE don't appear to be really bothered about building a stadium, Glos Council never mention it, the uncertainty has dragged on for far too long; after all the club is struggling to even build a ******* training ground; don't get me wrong, I have been luving the effect WAQ has been having on our club; but I believe, that if something appears to be too good, then it probably is. I expect WAQ to come up with some plausible reason why BRFC cannot build the new stadium, and then drift away back up to Kensington, leaving BRFC to drift along as we have for the past 50 years. FTG

I don't know who Keith Chimp is

Was n't he in the PG tips adverts ?