IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

15 hours ago, Coombsy said:

I know some people love it and some people are not so in love with it, but with the Gas stepping into a new era, a more professional era no doubt, should we consider a update of our badge. Weather it's the Bristol City crest, a badass looking Pirate lady or a simple Skull & Crossbones, maybe now is the time to freshen things up?

I think i read somewhere that WAQ said he love red.

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/6354/consider-changing-club-badge#ixzz4e46s22fS

When their current badge was done they were not to happy (though the previous one was crap as well). Just goes to show (like our purple and lime kit) how little time it takes for some things to become routed in a clubs history.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

I have a wide selection of pictures just fitting for their badge, but as this is a family site, and I would no doubt get banned probably posting them it's probably best to leave them

Perhaps they could use that one of Hollowhead topless that's on the other thread? :) 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

I have a wide selection of pictures just fitting for their badge, but as this is a family site, and I would no doubt get banned probably posting them it's probably best to leave them

Given the amount to of time they spend in tents; this one from the cub scouts might be appropriate.

cu-as-ca.png

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kotsy said:

Ah, we just need some hashtags on the shirt, y'know like the other lot have! Classy!

Joking aside, I really like the current badge and I'm always quite surprised it divides opinions so much, it gets a lot of compliments from other supporters.

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/6354/consider-changing-club-badge#ixzz4e7Ee17DH

Off they go again. It must be amazing being a Rovers fan, they seem to get complimented by other sets of fans wherever they go!

Can now add 'great badge' to the list of compliments from other fans: the best away support, amazing fans, how much more likeable they are than city etc.

They only can if `what the **** is that supposed to be?` counts as a compliment.

• Like 1

It's interesting, well not that interesting, that when they lose nobody phones 20p to have a go at owners/manager/team.  Whilst any of our defeats are treated as a disaster of epic proportions, they seem content to be 10th in the third tier.

By the way Dopey is on his way unless he sees serious investment in the team.

Happy Days 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Malago said:

It's interesting, well not that interesting, that when they lose nobody phones 20p to have a go at owners/manager/team.  Whilst any of our defeats are treated as a disaster of epic proportions, they seem content to be 10th in the third tier.

By the way Dopey is on his way unless he sees serious investment in the team.

Happy Days 

17968.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Never gets old, lest we forget....they are coming for us, they are bigger than us, they are richer than us, they are going to swallow us up and use Ashton Gate as a training ground for their youth team...etc etc etc etc etc...

Holy ******* shit. LOCK up yer daughters

....and on the day we beat Holloway's rabble in front of over 20,000 fans they end up sitting BELOW Fleetwood, Southend and Rochdale....

But, they are 'coming for us' ?!

Yes, yes, we aren't safe yet, but tonight I may have a wry smile and a quiet chuckle (as I take alternate sips of Thatcher's Gold and Chilean Merlot) and I haven't done that many times this season...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

....and on the day we beat Holloway's rabble in front of over 20,000 fans they end up sitting BELOW Fleetwood, Southend and Rochdale....

Yes, yes, we aren't safe yet, but tonight I may have a wry smile and a quiet chuckle (as I take alternate sips of Thatcher's Gold and Chilean Merlot) and I haven't done that many times this season...

I have to admit, there is a part of me that wants Burton to stay up (but not at our expense) and Fleetwood promoted.

I find the thought of Fleetwood vs Burton (2 teams who spent the majority of their history non-league) as a fixture in the same league as Villa vs Forest (former European champions) quite amusing.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Star of a gunner said:

I thought they were coming for us

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Pure poetry. I LOVE Football (famous football quotes: courtesy of Greg Cunningham)