IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Dopey on RB saying the players are struggling with the expectation levels at the club :rofl2br:

Has somebody told them they're crap then? We obviously know it but maybe he shouldn't have told the players! 'Expectation' for them is a roof over the away end or a replacement pasty hut I should think.

Expectation levels my arse! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, chinapig said:

I imagine the pressure of playing at a packed Mem must be in tents.:blink:

The atmosphere was unbelievable on Saturday,” said Partington “I haven’t really heard anything like that before in my career".....said the ex Eastbourne, Aldershot and Eastleigh player :facepalm:

Their delusion has no limit, constantly blowing smoke up their own arse 

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joe-partington-explains-exactly-what-462949

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

47 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

First sub 8000 gate of the season tonight.

******* massive club..

In all seriousness, how much are they losing on a gate like that, another season of piss poor attendances is really going to hit home, surely?

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Surely there's no expectation when you're shit? Only to live down to those levels, and judging by tonight's performance, they're doing just fine.

He said. I need to ask them if they want to be top 6 players , lower league one or league two because some of them are struggling with the expectations at this club. I nearly ******* choked where I was laughing so much. What a belter :laughcont: do they live in their own bubble or something 

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

The atmosphere was unbelievable on Saturday,” said Partington “I haven’t really heard anything like that before in my career".....said the ex Eastbourne, Aldershot and Eastleigh player :facepalm:

Their delusion has no limit, constantly blowing smoke up their own arse 

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joe-partington-explains-exactly-what-462949

He'd obviously never played at Hereford then !

Let's think about this scientifically. There is now no 'expectation' of someone else paying for a new ground for the losers and  the way their owner is stacking up debt on the club, there's an expectation that they will be broke by March. Why on earth would the players expectation be anything other than absolute despair? No wonder they're crap! 

OTIB

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Let's think about this scientifically. There is now no 'expectation' of someone else paying for a new ground for the losers and  the way their owner is stacking up debt on the club, there's an expectation that they will be broke by March. Why on earth would the players expectation be anything other than absolute despair? No wonder they're crap! 

OTIB

Do we really have to wait to March, I was hoping for a nice birthday present  (early October) or at the most Xmas :laughcont:

• Haha 2