IGNORED

Investment in Bristol City/Sport

REDOXO

Just noted that GMcG is talking about a couple of interested party’s, possibly from abroad. 

My thought is still the same. A sale of all the assets is most likely buying SL out. My thought is he will not want to be a minority shareholder and nor will the new money!

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-citys-long-term-future-5741963

I think it depends on what he is interned in. 

The way he has structured it he has options but I don't think he will sell Bristol sport - he could sell Bristol City keep Bristol sport and sell services to Bristol City. He could sell all the sports (football, rugby, basketball ect) and just keep Bristol sport and sell the services to all of them.

He could sell Bristol sport and keep the sporting teams but I think creating a sports service provider business is his style. 

8 minutes ago, Pezo said:

I think it depends on what he is interned in. 

The way he has structured it he has options but I don't think he will sell Bristol sport - he could sell Bristol City keep Bristol sport and sell services to Bristol City. He could sell all the sports (football, rugby, basketball ect) and just keep Bristol sport and sell the services to all of them.

He could sell Bristol sport and keep the sporting teams but I think creating a sports service provider business is his style. 

It’s about a willing buyer. Palace Coventry et al stand testament to buying a club without a physical land asset. Risk increases exponentially without that. 

However it could get very interesting as you throw the clubs the ground the plans and the HPC in, then we are talking about a chunk of change and a half. 

Archived