IGNORED

Parking for game

brad blit

I didn’t go to the Villa friendly (isolating due to being pinged) but was told by family that the industrial estate on the right before KFC roundabout (beneath the underpass) is now putting tickets on anyone who parks down there, so need to find new place this season. Does anyone know the prices for bedminster cricket club parking or a suitable parking area perhaps towards robins pub? 

Its getting harder every year to find places to park so the new multi storey can’t come soon enough! 

2 hours ago, brad blit said:

I didn’t go to the Villa friendly (isolating due to being pinged) but was told by family that the industrial estate on the right before KFC roundabout (beneath the underpass) is now putting tickets on anyone who parks down there, so need to find new place this season. Does anyone know the prices for bedminster cricket club parking or a suitable parking area perhaps towards robins pub? 

Its getting harder every year to find places to park so the new multi storey can’t come soon enough! 

I shudder to imagine the time it will take to exit the multi story.

My mate has some Southville permits for £3 each (which is what he paid for them), plenty of space available. PM me if you want any, obviously a limited amount available (Kingswood based for collection). On the basis they don't get resold. Some may also be available on Gumtree or ebay.

Archived