IGNORED

BCFC V FGR and FGR recent match against Sutton United on the weekend

City oz

FGR 2-1 Sutton. Have watched highlightes a couple of times today and FGR are not a bad side. They were led out by their skipper Jamille Matt who was their top scorer last season.

The goals by FGR were scored by Ebou Adams and Matt Stevens. The spirit and commitment and the style of play demonstrates a team for future success. (brings back memories from where we used to be )

There win puts them 3rd in their league and they have started off positive and they looked good to watch. OK it is the first one but if you get chance to see them play you will see some desire in the players that we have not seen at BS3 for many years.

It will be a tough one when we play them especially if we do not close down Matt Stevens that scored with a great looping header against Sutton, he is only 23 years old and originally started off in Reading youth in 2014. Watching him play and I have googled a few FGR matches he is flexible, he can score , he has a great future ahead of him and NP needs to grab him this young talent in the City coach and bring him to BS3. 

Another great talent is Ebou a midfield player and all the streaming I have seen from the their matches he is a hand full.

A warning to NP for it is worth is put your best team forward against them otherwise kiss the Carabo cup good by for this season and concentrate on the league.

Good luck to those of you that have the opportunity tomorrow night going away to a ground / club that is not far away and I wish you all well. PS take your tissues with you  and keep safe as always 

2 minutes ago, City oz said:

FGR 2-1 Sutton. Have watched highlightes a couple of times today and FGR are not a bad side. They were led out by their skipper Jamille Matt who was their top scorer last season.

The goals by FGR were scored by Ebou Adams and Matt Stevens. The spirit and commitment and the style of play demonstrates a team for future success. (brings back memories from where we used to be )

There win puts them 3rd in their league and they have started off positive and they looked good to watch. OK it is the first one but if you get chance to see them play you will see some desire in the players that we have not seen at BS3 for many years.

It will be a tough one when we play them especially if we do not close down Matt Stevens that scored with a great looping header against Sutton, he is only 23 years old and originally started off in Reading youth in 2014. Watching him play and I have googled a few FGR matches he is flexible, he can score , he has a great future ahead of him and NP needs to grab him this young talent in the City coach and bring him to BS3. 

Another great talent is Ebou a midfield player and all the streaming I have seen from the their matches he is a hand full.

A warning to NP for it is worth is put your best team forward against them otherwise kiss the Carabo cup good by for this season and concentrate on the league.

Good luck to those of you that have the opportunity tomorrow night going away to a ground / club that is not far away and I wish you all well. PS take your tissues with you  and keep safe as always 

Not sure it would be a huge shock if we lose tomorrow.

2 hours ago, City oz said:

He'll be fully utilising the squad, so expect 7-8 changes to Saturday's starters. I'm assumin there is no Carabo cup stream this year so I guess I'm going to have to put up with the radio for this. Yikes.

Archived