IGNORED

Gregors ratings?

Henry

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

It's been done to death on other threads so I'll be brief. I don't buy that. Pearson is loquacious almost to the point of being verbose with other journalists, including the in house guys like Barton and even Downsy. He's also spoken in the past about his support for local third-party football journalism. From what I see, read, and hear - there's a specific issue between GM and NP .

He may say that he supports local journalists, but he has a long history of being spiky towards them if they ask questions he doesn't like or want to answer.

The Ostrich incident is but the most famous example. The guys on the Watford Observer and Yorkshire Evening Post will confirm interviewing him is like walking on eggshells, particularly after a loss.

Pearson himself has said this is because he's an emotional man and he gets invested in the clubs he works at. 

That's a nice thing, but dealing civilly with the press is something Nigel himself needs to work on and improve.

Interesting others have tried this 'ratings' lark and you have to follow someone most of the season to judge wether what they saw reflects the game through your eyes. Have done mine for a few seasons over 6 or 7 different coaches

Well, sat with other Reds behind Scott Murray and our 'stand-in coach Curtis-Flemming last night.' we got perfect views unlike the others on the open side who clearly saw very little.

Whenever there was a drinks break, TM was called over to listen to Curtis Flemming who had just received messages from NP

Max 6 - Simpson 5 Kalas 5.5  TM 5  Pring 6.5  HNM 6 Williams (bit-part yet again and probably all we get) 5  Bako 5, Palmer 6, Nagy 5.5,    Bell 5  Janneh 8  Wells 4  Conway 6

NP 4 City fans 4 (couldnt hear them at all from the dug out)  Facilities at FGR 7 especially bar/canteen/toilets but food was awful

Interest in what Gregor has to say; 2 Interest in Rob (Ole)'s view from Riverside 8

Archived