IGNORED

Disgrace

Rob k

City say they cant open the EE to fans as the fans continually stand up, I was in the EE yesterday and stood up with about 15 others, within two mins Mr fat team leader steward comes up and starts gobbing off " Will you all sit down please", Not once did i see one steward go and ask the 150 or so Torquay fans that stood all game to sit down. In my opinion city stewards/board need to start realising which set fans they need to keep coming back week in week out and stop ######ing them off. Rant over. :(

City say they cant open the EE to fans as the fans continually stand up,  I was in the EE yesterday and stood up with about 15 others, within two mins Mr fat team leader steward comes up and starts gobbing off " Will you all sit down please",  Not once did i see one steward go and ask the 150 or so Torquay fans that stood all game to sit down.  In my opinion city stewards/board need to start realising which set fans they need to keep coming back week in week out and stop ######ing them off. Rant over. :(

absolutely right. I never usually say "i completely agree" because there is hardly a time where both aprties agree on the exact same thing, but this post of yours "i completely agree"

Archived