IGNORED

Remembering Hav: The Official Middlesbrough Vs City matchday thread

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

Could he have laid it out wide rather than back into the box. I ask as I genuinely don't know if it was a Boro or City player outside of him.

Maybe. Or even pulled the trigger earlier himself. Either way I like a player driving into the box and giving the defense something to worry about. Maybe we'll get a few more pens this season

24 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Antoine is great on Robins TV....just said about teams leaving poo in the toilet!!!

Unfortunately all too often City teams don’t leave their 5h1t in the toilet, they take it with them onto the pitch.

11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Enough threads / posts re FFP....that be the reason.??‍♂️

Dave Fevs  ......When u have a spare 10 minutes!?   Could u please give me a break down of how FFP works, and especially relating to us?  What exactly do we have left to spend?...I have read up on it, but cannot seem to grasp the nuances.  I know it's a lot to ask?  But you are the Oracle!   Thanks.  

Just now, City_USA said:

Maybe. Or even pulled the trigger earlier himself. Either way I like a player driving into the box and giving the defense something to worry about. Maybe we'll get a few more pens this season

Oh gosh of course. There is absolutely nothing better in football than seeing number 4 or 5 marauding forwards. I am totally in favour of that.

On this ridiculous kit blend we have today. UEFA publish pretty clear advice on how clubs can avoid pissing off 1 in 12 blokes watching. All it needs is for refs and clubs to have a little bit of thought when deciding on their kits for the season, and for individual games. Red v Black is right there on the "problem kits" page.

image.png.d6e2b7e6aececb4f93e5ba7252823a72.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Oh gosh of course. There is absolutely nothing better in football than seeing number 4 or 5 marauding forwards. I am totally in favour of that.

On this ridiculous kit blend we have today. UEFA publish pretty clear advice on how clubs can avoid pissing off 1 in 12 blokes watching. All it needs is for refs and clubs to have a little bit of thought when deciding on their kits for the season, and for individual games. Red v Black is right there on the "problem kits" page.

image.png.d6e2b7e6aececb4f93e5ba7252823a72.png

Sorry that is so challenging for you. Hopefully word gets back to the clubs. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be

1 minute ago, City_USA said:

Sorry that is so challenging for you. Hopefully word gets back to the clubs. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be

It might seem petty but I'm probably going to send an email tbh. Can see this happening again at Forest, Barnsley, maybe Bournemouth as well. We must have some of last season's white third kit lying around. Also, Boro's away kit is black as well - so the return match will be just as bad.

I can manage - in the same way someone on crutches can 'manage' stairs.

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

It might seem petty but I'm probably going to send an email tbh. Can see this happening again at Forest, Barnsley, maybe Bournemouth as well. We must have some of last season's white third kit lying around. Also, Boro's away kit is black as well - so the return match will be just as bad.

I can manage - in the same way someone on crutches can 'manage' stairs.

White shorts at home?