IGNORED

Dont mention the Manager - you'll get your head bitten off by sour fans

Hampshire Red

51 minutes ago, Gumpster1 said:

Probably got a point that many of those baying for LJ and Holden to get the sack are now setting their sights on NP.

Personally don't agree but no problem with any fans that do this. Being a fan, buying your season ticket/match day ticket/ shirt etc gives you the right to have an opinion and to change it as many times as you like. 

All of us are guilty of it. I remember 20,000 fans singing “sign him on” for Casey Palmer and Lee Tomlin. Demanding that if SL had any ambition he had to sign them. That turned out well...

I think that football is about passion, opinions and knee jerk reactions. Let the owners, board and manager be professional. As fans we have the right to say stupid things occasionally and be inconsistent.

Yes I agree everyone's entitled to an opinion, it doesn't matter how dumb or stupid it is. I would actually like to slate our next manager post Nige, whoever that may be. Even before he's joined the club! I mean I'm entitled to be that dumb and impatient. I'm also entitled to be a hypocrite and slate the fans who slate Nige after only 3 games. Entitlement is a wonderful thing! 

Archived