IGNORED

Cardiff Away

Sir Geoff

20 hours ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

Cardiff away tickets on sale tomorrow morning for ST holders. 

Full allocation of 2453 tickets and plenty of trains from Parkway/Bath. 

Should be interesting.... 

Got mine at just gone 10, guessing they're releasing tickets in batches as there was 1400 available so assume another 1,000 batch added once they've gone

• Admin
5 minutes ago, bissellredhead said:

Got mine at just gone 10, guessing they're releasing tickets in batches as there was 1400 available so assume another 1,000 batch added once they've gone

I would imagine it is to do with selling them in blocks in the away end

image.png

So if anyone doesn't sell a large number they are contained in one area rather than spread around an empty away end.

They are obviously expecting a good following from us as they have given us slightly more than they used to

30 minutes ago, phantom said:

Out of interest where does it state that?

On the order confirmation after buying the tickets it says "Area Seated, general admission".

If you google that it gives you...

General Admission (GA) refers to seating or standing areas that are not assigned or reserved, and are occupied on a first-come, first-served basis.

1 hour ago, HIGHRIDGE BCFC said:

On the order confirmation after buying the tickets it says "Area Seated, general admission".

If you google that it gives you...

General Admission (GA) refers to seating or standing areas that are not assigned or reserved, and are occupied on a first-come, first-served basis.

Reading last night on the confirmation said the same but the ticket has an assigned seat and a sign on the concourse said it was allocated seating so make of that what you will 

36 minutes ago, walnutroof said:

Reading last night on the confirmation said the same but the ticket has an assigned seat and a sign on the concourse said it was allocated seating so make of that what you will 

When we got inside the ground the Reading stewards said sit where you like

On 18/08/2021 at 10:56, walnutroof said:

I logged in at exactly 10 and there was 2100 available so I’m guessing quite a few had the same idea 

10 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Don't they sell them in blocks though? That may not be a true reflection on how many left, just how many left in a certain block, I could be totally wrong though !!

I thought this too, but as above it seems the full allocation was on sale from the outset 

Archived