IGNORED

Unreserved seating - Away Games

Gumpster1

I’d like to think, in the future all away sections will have both seating and safe standing hours. Can keep seating as reserved and safe standing as unreserved. 
As it is, I don’t think I’ve ever been arsed if I’ve looked at my ticket and seen someone who was sat in my seat. Usually just moved towards the back of the stand and stood up in a gap. 

Just stand (or sit) wherever…unlike home games where you actually choose a specific stand, block, row and seat, away ends are a complete lottery and no one deserves a “better” seat over another. Generally our fans are pretty logical, if you want to sit go to the front and if you want to stand head to the back. That way everyone can enjoy the game with no issues.

A lot were standing on Tuesday. Not always seen it in away games I've done.

Unreserved seating at Millwall IIRC- did that 2018 and 2019, seems like it can work. or could be a decent starting point at least.

People will and often do stand at away games, in decent numbers/as a decent % too, kinda tradition- but it can create conflict as well. Seating in bottom half and standing up back seems a useful starting point too.

Archived