IGNORED

Famara on the up?

maxjak

I see Famara Diedhiou scored for Alanyaspor at Home in the Turkish Super League yesterday..............unfortunately they were already 0-3 down, and eventually lost 1-4.  I musn't   gloat, as I am sure he is earning stacks of money, and is enjoying the wonderful Turkish climate?  ?

1 minute ago, maxjak said:

I see Famara Diedhiou scored for Alanyaspor at Home in Turkish Super League yesterday..............unfortunately they were already 0-3 down, and eventually lost 1-4.  I musn't   gloat, as I am sure he is earning stacks of money, and is enjoying the wonderful Turkish climate?  ?

Why would you gloat anyway?

7 minutes ago, maxjak said:

I see Famara Diedhiou scored for Alanyaspor at Home in the Turkish Super League yesterday..............unfortunately they were already 0-3 down, and eventually lost 1-4.  I musn't   gloat, as I am sure he is earning stacks of money, and is enjoying the wonderful Turkish climate?  ?

He got sent off too.

Just now, cider hoss rules said:

I used to be like that, then I got some anti gloating cream, I couldn’t wait to rub it in

That is excellent!

8 minutes ago, cider hoss rules said:

I used to be like that, then I got some anti gloating cream, I couldn’t wait to rub it in

You must suffer from Gloatimus Maximus..........I sympathise. There are Helplines.    Sorry that's enough, I'll get my coat ?

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

I remember seeing you at the European Gloaters Competition in Munich. 
That was some top gloating , if you don’t mind me saying so? 

Thanks Champ...I will always respect you....even if you did sleep with the judges ?

Archived