IGNORED

Elton John At The Gate

A Horse With No Name

Guest profplum86

well i think bryan adams last time was bigger than elton john - i really wanted to go to that, but tickets are a bit steep.

dont know about going to see elton john, but i am going to baadiff to ee feeder and stereophonics soon :):ph34r:

the barbarians match sounds good too

Guest profplum86
<br /> Get the kettle on the pot is ready.

omg! stop bullying me!!!!! :ph34r: i swear i have taken the ###### out of everything i say!

i promise you, that after tomorrow, all of my comments will......well you will have to be very good in order to have a comeback of some sort !!!

:P I think that is comedy of the highest order

All of these stars coming to Ashton Gate is great for the club. Lets hope we get some more. Maybe ones that everyone likes. But who would that be?.....

I leave you to discuss...

All of these stars coming to Ashton Gate is great for the club. Lets hope we get some more. Maybe ones that everyone likes. But who would that be?.....

I leave you to discuss...

How about stars playing for West Ham, Coventry, Nottm. Forest, Sheff. Utd to start with.....

....then stars playing for Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal, Newcastle Utd. say 2 seasons later?

I reckon we would all like them. :)

Got 2 tickets for the Missus and Mother-in-Law lunchtime today; no queues!

Great seats as well - halfway line right in from of the stage which is bang in front of the Atyeo; although the £106 hurt a tad :D

Archived