IGNORED

So We're The Thugs Then...

Red Cloud

Allthough the result was'nt great for city, i really enjoyed the way both sets of fans were happily drinking in the pubs , chatting and mingling well together with no trouble at all, i myself had a good conversation with 3 Torquay fans in the Robbins after the match, Also it was great to see both sets of fans playing football in the park before the game.

I note too that on the sag head forum they allways potray us as same kind of animals and of coarse they are a family club without hooligans!!!

Guest DrFaustus
I was sat with loads of hooligans in the williams yesterday actually, they were really loud and sang some songs, evil minded thugs!  :(

Shocking eh?

Err...something should be done :city:

In relation to the media, our fans complain about bias towards City, your fans complain about bias towards us, they must be doing something right then!

all teams not just ours have groups of hooligans intent of casuing trouble. It happens everywhere. At grounds it isn't so much anymore just wanna be hooligans wearing burberry in the east end.

If they wanna fight then fine as long as its away from the ground, dosn't involve iniconnent fans & isn't associated with football

Archived