IGNORED

Mini/baby kits

GTFABM

Nothing last season when I was looking at least. Only thing they did have was a few grows/vests. We got a red polo/vest with Scrumpy on, and then my sister ended up buying the next size up as well, so think we had 0-3 months and then 3-6 off the top of my head. He was tiny though so didn't fit into the smaller one for ages.

They did do the mini kits when the season kicked off, but at the price I thought I'd give it a miss. Not sure on sizes, although probably 6 months plus 

1 hour ago, GTFABM said:

Random request and not really football related. Anyone have a mini kit aged 0-6 months they no longer want/need? Smallest i can get is 6-12 months and want my little man in the famous red and white from day one ideally.

Might be worth checking on eBay, usually quite a bit of baby kits on there 

11 hours ago, Taz said:

Nothing last season when I was looking at least. Only thing they did have was a few grows/vests. We got a red polo/vest with Scrumpy on, and then my sister ended up buying the next size up as well, so think we had 0-3 months and then 3-6 off the top of my head. He was tiny though so didn't fit into the smaller one for ages.

They did do the mini kits when the season kicked off, but at the price I thought I'd give it a miss. Not sure on sizes, although probably 6 months plus 

I couldn't find anything for my daughter last season either. I was surprised the club didn't do City baby grows. As someone else said, that speed at which they grow means I'd have bought a few in different sizes if it was an option. Easy money for them. 

6 hours ago, tin said:

I couldn't find anything for my daughter last season either. I was surprised the club didn't do City baby grows. As someone else said, that speed at which they grow means I'd have bought a few in different sizes if it was an option. Easy money for them. 

17 hours ago, Taz said:

17 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Bought a 6-12 for my lil niece last week, I was disappointed they had no 0-6 in stock. Babies grow at a million miles an hour tho so shouldn’t be long before it’s a fit. 

19 hours ago, GTFABM said:

Random request and not really football related. Anyone have a mini kit aged 0-6 months they no longer want/need? Smallest i can get is 6-12 months and want my little man in the famous red and white from day one ideally.

Contact @Real Redbrought some stuff for my son from him (OTIB Fanzine) good quality, reasonable price and speedy delivery 

D843CD0D-776D-4130-A25D-104E07E18F22.jpeg

Archived