IGNORED

East End

MattyAli

With all the talk about the east end. i think it should be returned to home fans. We are capable of making so much more noise there instead of the away supporters. I know the implications of such a move have to be looked into, away supporters safety and such like being moved into another stand. surely there must be a possibility. :(

Me and Cider head (unless he has a double) were in the williams yesterday not the east end. But the point is, they open it, with us constantly on at the charirman saying that we want the EE back and then he doesn't tell us when it is going to be open.

I get the feeling that there is a lack of communication from piers to unimportant people such as the fans :(

Guest city slicker 71
but no one told us it would be opened so

we were all sat in the williams, well

i'm sure i was in the williams  :(

No you are quite correct Cider Head they made sure that the East End barrier was opened at near 2.55pm thereby making absolutely sure the Eastenders were unable to get in there and form a support base. What a strange lot they are as well as infuriating, and one could well be excused for suggesting that there seems to be a masochistic tendancy ie seeing your own suffering?? Odd perversion don't you think?

Archived