IGNORED

5-0 Win Over Notts County

Big Red Rich

Remember that 5-0 thrashing of Notts County? Where did that get us? Despite offering us false hope that it would be our season, Miller would score 30 and Wilson would be a hero finally.

Now, 1-1 v Torquay and its all doom & gloom? I'd rather 1-1 just to bring us back to earth and show the lads it isnt going to be a walkover, rather then a 5-0 thrashing and everyone sitting back and thinking we're going to win the league.

BRR,

p.s. i was listen to the torquay commentary on Saturday as I was down there with friends, despite being rather bias they did say that "not in a million years was that a penalty!"

agreed. Last season the players thought we were going too walk it and walk over everyone in their way.

Hartlepool were under-estimated (2nd home game) which cost us points as many other teams did last year.

Hopefully the players are up for a battle!! Mentally & Physically!

Nice to hear tins being honest to the media, wilson would always hide behind the good points and praise the opposition, not sure about you lot but i never wanted to hear our manager talk about the other side and how good they were, even if they were that good!!!

I'll take an indifferent start if it means it wakes the players up to how tough its going to be.

Archived