IGNORED

Half Time Man Utd 0 - 4 Liverpool

Sir Geoff

30 minutes ago, Midred said:

Who was the last British manager there, David Moyes? They've still got SAF lurking up in the director's box!

SAF is doing more than lurking, he played a huge part in re-signing Ronaldo. And that's part of the problem... 

A club now run on nostalgia that is playing out like a soap opera. Owners don't care about winning anything, just that they make CL each season and are commercially successful. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Redstart said:

I do hate this poncing around with the ball for 20 minutes just cus yer 5 up, appreciate they can enjoy taking it easy but as a spectator I want them to get stuck in for the full 90 minutes. 

Not something you’ll need to worry about at Ashton Gate Redstart ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

Not sure who goes there next. They should really pick an up and coming manager for another dynasty but is there anyone? Potter? 

What even suggests it's possible for a top-level (or indeed any) club to form a 'dynasty' in today's age? I don't think ANYBODY could go there and do such a thing.

Said it at the time and I'll say it again. With the record that Ole had in temporary charge, it's hard to see how they could have given it to anybody else. That being said, he failed at that level, and this with Cardiff, and no disrespect to Molde, but the leagues over there are nothing compared to over here.

Should have been aiming higher. It's cost Man Utd a few years in trying to go cheap.

They dropped the ball sticking with him this long instead of getting Poch in when they could.

Now it’s difficult to see who they’re gonna get. Conte probably ends in tears, can’t see them going after Brendan, not sure I’m convinced Zidane could do it, it’s too early for someone like Potter

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

SAF is doing more than lurking, he played a huge part in re-signing Ronaldo. And that's part of the problem... 

A club now run on nostalgia that is playing out like a soap opera. Owners don't care about winning anything, just that they make CL each season and are commercially successful. 

This 100%