IGNORED

I`m Still Waiting...

potbelly

.. to be entertained.

Can`t remember the last time i watched a game and was able to sit back and enjoy the football that was being played in front of me.

First game of last season was the last one, but that proved to be a fluke.

How i miss seeing Aaron Brown on an overlap, running at defenders and getting a cross in.

Or Scotty running at a defender, going past him and having a shot.

Or the ball being played to an attackers feet so that he could hold the ball up and pass to an advancing midfielder.

Oh the memories.

It`s only one game in but we have started where we left off.

No creativity, no belief, no clue, and very little talent on show.

In short, pi** poor. Not good enough.

While i`m on.

We re-laid the pitch this summer.

Who had the bright idea of putting the by-line in the same place as the old one?

I hoped someone would have instructed the ground staff to bring it forward about 30 yards this season.

That way, at least we would have had a chance of finding the bloody thing.

The last game we played like that was port vale at home when we won 2-0 on the last day of the season a couple of years ago , that year we really did deserve to go up because we played some great attacking football. That was imo our best season under wilson and its gone down hill since , i think thats the kind of football tinns is hoping to get us playing.

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

I'm looking forward to Wilkshire coming back....he's our best footballer....I hope fans get behind the chap because his passing and movement is good....he even looked good in the Premiership....apparently he plays behind a lone striker for Australia so maybe we've been playing him too deep....Tins said that Wilkshire was a big part of his attacking plans....I hope he comes back in and gives us a breathe of fresh air....

I'd also like to see a target man up there to allow our runners to get in behind him....

45 games to go remember.............

Archived