IGNORED

Plymouth In Profit

The Original OTIB

Didn’t realise they were top of League one to be fair. Plymouth are a funny one, it must be what 15-20 years ago that we would of viewed them as a club on a par with us and as a direct rival to get promotion out of League one.
Feels like we have overtaken them by some margin in those years both on and off the pitch but fair play to them, would be a decent derby (of sorts) if they came up.

21 minutes ago, bris red said:

Didn’t realise they were top of League one to be fair. Plymouth are a funny one, it must be what 15-20 years ago that we would of viewed them as a club on a par with us and as a direct rival to get promotion out of League one.
Feels like we have overtaken them by some margin in those years both on and off the pitch but fair play to them, would be a decent derby (of sorts) if they came up.

A derby? Isn't Wolves closer to us?

37 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Owned by a young millionaire fan.

Their owner is 62, which seeing as it is 4 years older than me, must make me still a youth..

Interestingly during the lockdown season a big percentage of their ST holders opted to forgo any refund to help the club, that’s what you call proper support.

Edited by GrahamC
  • Like 4

They have a great away following.

in the 2019/20 season they averaged over a 1000, only about 100 behind us but 2 leagues lower and geographically worse off than us.

Oh, and over 300 more than a certain big team who were in a league above them.

Great going when nearly every away day is a long haul

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Pezo said:

A derby? Isn't Wolves closer to us?

Thats why i said ‘of sorts’. I’ve worked with a fair few Plymouth fans over the years and they see us as a derby, undoubtedly has been a big rivalry between the two clubs when we were in the same league and always used to get interesting off the pitch aswell!

• Like 1