IGNORED

Barnsley Sack Manager

cheese

What’s the point though in a way? After selling players Barnsley are a poor outfit on a very tight budget, will very likely get relegated whoever is in charge and all you are doing is paying another manager to get them relegated plus gardening leave to the one you should have left in place to get them relegated.

5 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

What’s the point though in a way? After selling players Barnsley are a poor outfit on a very tight budget, will very likely get relegated whoever is in charge and all you are doing is paying another manager to get them relegated plus gardening leave to the one you should have left in place to get them relegated.

He had a win percentage of 6% , I’m pretty sure I could win 6 out of every 100 games as a championship manager. 

• Hmmm 1

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Didn`t we get two at Stoke? Nathan Jones as well as Gary Rowett? I think there`s been one or two others in recent years too.

I've a feeling that's 2 for Barnsley as well. I seem to recall a previous manager got the push some years back, might have been the manager at the time if our 4-1 win at Oakwell with a Roberts hat-trick (but I could be wrong) 

• Like 2