IGNORED

Nuno Sacked

One Team

1 minute ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Levy should have sold Kane, you can’t be having want away players (especially your main man) as it’s going to screw up any cohesion and team spirit.  I don’t think any manager will do any better until they address that

You’re right.  And Nuno’s previous success hasn’t been built upon players like Kane dropping deep either, more on pacy direct forwards such as Jiminez. I’d imagine Conte won’t allow Kane to sulk about the way Nuno has purely because of his style and reputation.  

8 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Levy should have sold Kane, you can’t be having want away players (especially your main man) as it’s going to screw up any cohesion and team spirit.  

That is 100% bang on. 

Levy not managing his club very well at the moment. I bet he regrets getting rid of Pochettino..it all started to unravel then

14 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Sacked all three of his coaches too, what a massive waste of money.

They should go and get Graham Potter now, but they won't.

Agreed, very good manager and working wonders with Brighton.

I think Levy will approach Conte again, but I reckon he’s holding out for the Man U job.

35 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Sacked all three of his coaches too, what a massive waste of money.

They should go and get Graham Potter now, but they won't.

If approached Potter shouldn't touch it with a 10ft barge pole while Valdemort (sorry Levy) holds the purse strings. He'd need more than wizardry to turn it around. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, lenred said:

You’re right.  And Nuno’s previous success hasn’t been built upon players like Kane dropping deep either, more on pacy direct forwards such as Jiminez. I’d imagine Conte won’t allow Kane to sulk about the way Nuno has purely because of his style and reputation.  

Nuno would suit Norwich.

16 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

They want to compete without spending money. Conte nailed on according to the press . He always wants money to spend & lots of it. Strange decision . 

Spurs need to let Kane move now whilst he can still command a big fee. Levy dug his heels in when Modric was desperate to move to Madrid and Modric moved on at the end of the following season. its more about Levy and his self image as a hard man in negotiations than the sensible thing to do.

Edited by Roger Red Hat

32 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

They want to compete without spending money. Conte nailed on according to the press . He always wants money to spend & lots of it. Strange decision . 

I saw an article about him recently. Doesn't tend to stick around at clubs and players get fed up with his methods and demands.