IGNORED

Pathetic

Bs4Red

1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Oh sorry I thought you were referring to some of the over reactions on here

Overreaction after spending my evening watch us lump the ball constantly and watching men run past with no challenge. No idea, absolutely nothing. It’s pathetic 

It was getting from bad to worse, but to say that performance was an embarassment is an understatement.

We are definitely in a relegation scrap now and we've just been thrashed by a team I thought were as bad as we were. Substitutions were way to late, the wrong substitutions and we didn't even change our tactics to try to get back into the game at 0-1, 0-2 or 0-3 down. Again, just 1 feeble shot on target and again, we didn't even look like scoring.

We cant even rely on form away from home now either.

We have a team and with no tactics, no pace, no fight and no passion and I don't see much sign of any fight or passiin from the manager either.

We are really going to have to do something in the January window to stay in this division, let alone compete in it.

Edited by wendyredredrobin
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

It was getting from bad to worse, but to say that performance was an embarassment is an understatement.

We are definitely in a relegation scrap now and we've just been thrashed by a team I thought were as bad as we were. Substitutions were way to late, the wrong substitutions and we didn't even change our tactics to try to get back into the game at 0-1, 0-2 or 0-3 down. Again, just 1 feeble shot on target and again, we didn't even look like scoring.

We cant even rely on form away from home now either.

We have a team and with no tactics, no pace, no fight and no passion and I don't see much sign of any fight or passiin from the manager either.

We are really going to have to do something in the January window to stay in this division, let alone compete in it.

Totally agree, no point having subs if you are not going to use them. Cannot understand why NP didn't swap out any of the front 3 while it was still 0-1 and we had a chance of getting something out of the game.

Edited by old_eastender
  • Like 1

There’s no making excuses for this squad anymore. From front to back utterly appalling. 0 creativity, 0 pace and worst of all 0 talent. A bunch of washed up lads. Yes we best Barnsley but can we really be proud of that performance, we were absolutely embarrassing and beat the only team worse than us in the league. This is not an over reaction it is real talk. We WILL be relegated if we do not spend big in January.

50 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Totally agree, no point having subs if you are not going to use them. Cannot understand why NP didn't swap out any of the front 3 while it was still 0-1 and we had a chance of getting something out of the game.

It looked like Benarous was getting called back from warming-up on 66mins….then Hogan scored.