IGNORED

Get well soon boss

Jerseybean

I know there’s a related thread but given it soon became congested with comments about NPs pending departure, I am looking forward to rebalancing things with this thread.

The facts as I see them are:

1) our manager is unwell 

2) the vast majority of fans wish him well and look forward to him making a full recovery 

3) NP is the our best hope for the future

4) he knows what is needed and how to improve things and has been very clear about the time this will take.

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery Nigel.

06991852-23AE-409C-AEAB-DA238DE67F8F.png

• Like 4
  • Flames 4
  • Robin 4

2 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

I know there’s a related thread but given it soon became congested with comments about NPs pending departure, I am looking forward to rebalancing things with this thread.

The facts as I see them are:

1) our manager is unwell 

2) the vast majority of fans wish him well and look forward to him making a full recovery 

3) NP is the our best hope for the future

4) he knows what is needed and how to improve things and has been very clear about the time this will take.

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery Nigel.

1) Agreed

2) Totally agreed

3) In which case our future has little hope

4) Delusional- his entire tenure has pointed to the fact that he really doesn't know what is needed and its very clear he has not improved anything other than our ability to look a very poor side

15 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

I'm not even sure what our next move is. Bring in a new manager, potentially have a bounce and then the inevitable capitulation when we realise the squad isn't up to it again? Many things a I'll wrong behind the scenes, a dwindling enthusiasm from Mr lansdown perhaps?

I totally and utterly hope not- if this is the case then we are in much much greater peril than mere relegation.

I genuinely think a leave of absence to fully recover is the way forward.

Bring in a short term manager (Warnock if necessary, though I won’t go anywhere near the stadium if he was brought in) to provide some stability.

Who might take the job on? Warnock apart I don’t know.

44 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

I genuinely think a leave of absence to fully recover is the way forward.

Bring in a short term manager (Warnock if necessary, though I won’t go anywhere near the stadium if he was brought in) to provide some stability.

Who might take the job on? Warnock apart I don’t know.

Now that is not such a stupid ideal as it sounds ..........?

Just maybe not that **** Warnock 

13 hours ago, Bedred31 said:

No one walks- literally no one. Even if your too ill to do the job. Why would you. Can’t think of a ‘by mutual consent’ that was really a resignation, unless the manager has a better offer and is being tapped up.

Coppell did. If Nige is too ill his wife/family wouldn’t let him continue if it is a danger to his health. He’d be a fool to put the club before his health.