IGNORED

Poor Performance

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

No, the title is not a comment on today’s display, but a question, in every employment I have ever come across, there have been tools to manage people and if necessary manage them out of the business, a Poor Performance Policy being one, why do professional footballers seem to be immune from any sort of performance monitoring leading to contract cancellation.

1 minute ago, Maesknoll Red said:

No, the title is not a comment on today’s display, but a question, in every employment I have ever come across, there have been tools to manage people and if necessary manage them out of the business, a Poor Performance Policy being one, why do professional footballers seem to be immune from any sort of performance monitoring leading to contract cancellation.

If you cancelled contracts on piss poor performances we would currently be playing half the U12’s squad to fill the gaps

• Admin
19 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

I doubt they would of got 3 points against Barnsley. I am far from happy about how we are doing by the way but be realistic at least

I would think looking at paying good money for under performing staff and addressing why, would be realistic.

Obviously U12’s is unrealistic, but have we got U23’s, U21’s, U19’s, I would rather see keen youngsters giving their all than seasoned pros’s playing as if they were the U12’s.