IGNORED

Can we have a generic meltdown thread that gets recycled each week?

LondonBristolian

• The title was changed to Can we have a generic meltdown thread that gets recycled each week?
5 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Spot on.

Same people making the same points in about 10 different threads.

Exactly. I do get that some topics get started at the same time but I do wonder why people who start their thread a bit later think “yes, there are several threads slagging off the performance but I have a hot new take that DEFINITELY deserves its own thread…

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Spot on.

Same people making the same points in about 10 different threads.

2 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

I hate an untidy forum almost as much as I hate conceding 3 against 10 men. People need to be so much smarter about what needs a thread. 

Attention seeking a lot of it. Some are afraid that the unique point they think they`re making will not get the attention it deserves when in reality, we`re all hurting/pissed off and trying to see a way out of this mess.

Just shouting Pearson/Lansdown out!!!!!! repeatedly does not help and adds nothing to the debate. We need solutions not blame.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Flames 1

15 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

I hate an untidy forum almost as much as I hate conceding 3 against 10 men. People need to be so much smarter about what needs a thread. 

I had been focusing on losing to 10 men hadn't even thought about conceding 3 against 10 men.

That feels like a new low again.

17 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

Genuinely not criticising anyone - today was awful - but do we really need 57, 123 new threads about that on a weekly basis?

I mean we could all join the players in accepting defeat each week and go back to the comfort of our fancy homes that are fully paid for and our bulging bank balances.... what do you mean most people don't have those things?!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Spike said:

I mean we could all join the players in accepting defeat each week and go back to the comfort of our fancy homes that are fully paid for and our bulging bank balances.... what do you mean most people don't have those things?!

I literally don’t understand your comment and am not even entirely sure what you are reacting to. Are you sure you’re on the right thread?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Roger Red Hat said:

FFS.

Succinctly put!

5 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Surely that’s called “football chat”

Apparently not. 

27 minutes ago, Red Skin said:

Generic Scapegoat one would be useful.  I struggle to keep up with who I'm supposed be be blaming.   

Good Point. To help you out It’s Steve Lansdowns fault (mostly) it’s also Lee Johnson’s fault, it’s Mark Ashton’s fault, it’s Nigel Pearson’s fault, it’s Jon Lansdowns fault and occasionally Dean Holden’s fault. 

Mostly individual players are not at fault as most don’t name the players that they consider are not good enough, but it most definitely is not Dan Bentley’s usually unless he has made a ricket that has cost us points. 

My personal scapegoats are the entire squad to a greater and lessor degree who are spineless as a collective not withstanding the odd individual backbone. I would look toward the players that came over to the supporters yesterday and clapped them as the ones with at least the essence of a few vertebrae 

However I would be thinking those that went into the dressing room and those who run the club, who are hiding from everyone as challenged in that area. I suppose hiding is learned behavior that effects the spine!

21 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

I literally don’t understand your comment and am not even entirely sure what you are reacting to. Are you sure you’re on the right thread?

Well the complaint is about so many threads right? 

Of course there are going to be loads of threads when we throw away yet another game in the final minutes. The part about the big back balances and so on is regarding the players, they're the only ones who aren't going to be upset or pissed off as they are showing no heart at all, they're just picking up their pay and waiting until next week to do it all over again. 

I don't see the issue with loads of threads, if anything our fans need to vent more than ever as we've gone from being a club who were on the up and had talent galore to being a spineless club with no leader on the pitch. We cashed in on all of our players with talent and are now stuck in a hole with an overpaid squad who don't show any heart with the exception of a few who can't do everything. 

I say let the threads keep coming, the more the fans get heated the more the board need to do something and I'm not talking about getting rid of Pearson, I'm talking about getting rid of the shit players that you can tell he doesn't want and who are just here to pick up their money and go home.