IGNORED

Daniel farke

MC RISK77

I did meet Gary Lineker in Soho House once, he was hanging out with a couple of friendly ladies. Nice chap all in all

Just now, SedRA said:

I did meet Gary Lineker in Soho House once, he was hanging out with a couple of friendly ladies. Nice chap all in all

Not ‘hanging out’ in ‘that’ sense btw ? 

7 hours ago, maxjak said:

Calling someone "pathetic" , who you have never met or spent time with, is  in my eyes   trolling...............Now please go away, Mr Media Tycoon.   

I called your replies to my responses “pathetic” not you personally, huge difference - we could compare CVs, and the famous people with whom we’ve worked, forever but it seems we both have significant media experience - and I stand by my original post in this thread - I didn’t question Lineker’s ability to read, I merely pointed out he takes over £1m of taxpayers’ money to read from an auto cue, and you called that “the most biased and hostile drivel you’ve ever read” - I didn’t comment on his ability at all - it was just factually correct, therefore neither biased nor hostile - and the only ‘sneering’ here was your response to my original post - you automatically assumed I had zero media experience so my opinion didn’t count - you were incorrect - I’ll gladly now go away...

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I called your replies to my responses “pathetic” not you personally, huge difference - we could compare CVs, and the famous people with whom we’ve worked, forever but it seems we both have significant media experience - and I stand by my original post in this thread - I didn’t question Lineker’s ability to read, I merely pointed out he takes over £1m of taxpayers’ money to read from an auto cue, and you called that “the most biased and hostile drivel you’ve ever read” - I didn’t comment on his ability at all - it was just factually correct, therefore neither biased nor hostile - and the only ‘sneering’ here was your response to my original post - you automatically assumed I had zero media experience so my opinion didn’t count - you were incorrect - I’ll gladly now go away...

This really is my last word on the matter, because probably like you i am fed up with this pointless saga.........You might well have considered me as pathetic, but as you have alluded to the term "factually correct"     can I remind you, that in fact you called Gary Lineker's social media posts   pathetic, which had partially prompted my initial response. Please I beg you do not reply......that's a wrap.

4 minutes ago, maxjak said:

This really is my last word on the matter, because probably like you i am fed up with this pointless saga.........You might well have considered me as pathetic, but as you have alluded to the term "factually correct"     can I remind you, that in fact you called Gary Lineker's social media posts   pathetic, which had partially prompted my initial response. Please I beg you do not reply......that's a wrap.

Oh no, I’m gonna respond - but this will be the last - I called Gary Lineker’s social media posts pathetic, so what? That was my opinion - but you accused me of calling you pathetic - so I clearly didn’t and I don’t know why my opinion on Lineker’s social media posts riled you so much, why should you care so much about that? All this sparked from your cosy “our Gary” post with which I disagreed - your reactions seem way OTT - are you related to Gary?!

My comment on Gary taking more than £1m of taxpayers’ money to read an autocue prompted you to call that comment the “most biased and hostile drivel you’ve ever read” - surely you can see that was a bit of an overreaction? An afternoon on Twitter would open your eyes to real hostile drivel - that’s why I don’t frequent that platform anymore.

Anyway, no hard feelings Max - it’s always good to have a passionate debate on here - it would be boring if everyone just limply agreed with each other all the time. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday ...