IGNORED

The First Challenge on O’Dowda…….Ooof!

I didn’t realize it was that bad.

It’s not a witch hunt but I’d love to understand what the the linesman and ref think they have seen to not give a foul.

Keeper had no eyes on the ball and just takes the man down.

Edited by 054123

21 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yep penalty, probably red. No intent so maybe ref could have used a bit of common sense that it was just clumsy and given a yellow. I know intent is not in the rule book but refs generally seem to look at whether there was any or not it seems in this country anyway.

O'Dowda was a bit of a problem for them first half. Not so much second.

I have had my issues with him in the past but I thought he did as good as he could have first half.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, 054123 said:

I didn’t realize it was that bad.

It’s not a witch hunt but I’d love to understand what the the linesman and ref think they have seen to not give a foul.

Keeper had no eyes on the ball and just takes the man down.

The same as Cov’s pen, **** all! But they had to give that as the crowd shouted and they gave everything they shouted for!

Awful referee. Did he cost us the result, possibly, but more clearly our shower of shite players did. But boy he was dreadful. 

16 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Watched the highlights this morning, definitely a penalty.

Yellow card for me though.

Red card / free-kick

Yellow card / penalty 

depending on whether in the box or not.

Ref obviously though there was no foul by O’Dowda (correct imho).  Could’ve been a leg breaker.

I thought it was a Pen at the time, was not surprised we didn't get given it, we just don't seem to get anything that the Ref can get away with not giving. It really seems to need to be so blatant he can't not give it.

I've watched frame by frame (which tbf the Ref can't), it's in the area, it's a challenge so, yellow & Pen. Poor decision, yet again.

10 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

The Lino that side certainly didn’t help yesterday afternoon - for their pen, the ref looked at him to help his decision - waiting a while, gave nothing, only for the ref to point to the spot!

You know they're miked up so would have been talking to each other.