IGNORED

England V Wales

Rob k

Yeahg my application came too, but can't afford to travel away or home so wont bother with it.

As for the England game, I have to say I will be watching that. Wouldn't say I hate welsh because one of my best mates is welsh, but I generally hate cardiff fans so to see them crying will do my happiness the world of good.

Hopefully will be going to watch the england game now our england supporters application has arrived,

i shall take our flag to represent the city though!!

Yeahg my application came too, but can't afford to travel away or home so wont bother with it.

As for the England game, I have to say I will be watching that. Wouldn't say I hate welsh because one of my best mates is welsh, but I generally hate cardiff fans so to see them crying will do my happiness the world of good.

My application hasn't dropped on my door step yet :rolleyes: When did you get yours? Ive been waiting for this game ever since I got back from Portugal-I know the FA have got other things on there minds at the moment but surely sending out all the applications is the most important!!

City every time for me, surely it would make more sense to move England game small clubs are going to suffer otherwise. Playing wales on the sunday would make more sense, would suggest evening k o on the sat but your bound to get the small minority of muppets out to cause trouble.

Archived