Kadji
Palmer
Marlee F
Tommy conway
Bell
Saikou 

2-1 at half time 

Conway and saikou

No Williams No Semenyo No Baker..........What's the point i ask myself?, if it is not to get long term absentees some playing time?

Edited by maxjak

22 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I think Pring needs to be fitter. Defensively he is pretty solid but he just can't get up and down the line, and by 60 minutes he looks absolutely shattered. Is brought off every game because of this.

Maybe he will always be like that.

Absolutely Jon.

Playing Pring means that one of our substitutions is already made at the start of play (between 60-70 mins generally), and therefore restricts our flexibility.

It came back to bite us against Bournemouth, when King went off injured. 

I think it's only the Peterborough game that he's been able to last the full 90 mins whilst starting.

Unless there is an underlying health/injury condition; there seems to be no reason why he continually blows up around the hour mark.

10 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Absolutely Jon.

Playing Pring means that one of our substitutions is already made at the start of play (between 60-70 mins generally), and therefore restricts our flexibility.

It came back to bite us against Bournemouth, when King went off injured. 

I think it's only the Peterborough game that he's been able to last the full 90 mins whilst starting.

Unless there is an underlying health/injury condition; there seems to be no reason why he continually blows up around the hour mark.

Agree & think after 11 starts we are beyond the time that is needed to get up to the pace of Championship football stage now, too.

I rate him & would pick him at LB over Dasilva but he needs to improve this.

A side with him & Baker in it is pretty much having to expect to make 2 defensive subs.

11 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Agree & think after 11 starts we are beyond the time that is needed to get up to the pace of Championship football stage now, too.

I rate him & would pick him at LB over Dasilva but he needs to improve this.

A side with him & Baker in it is pretty much having to expect to make 2 defensive subs.

I was at WBA, and saw the bang to the back of the head that Baker got from Bentley.

At the Barnsley game Atkinson also got a massive blow to the back of the head from Woodrow via Kalas doing his usual Superman impression.

Unlike Baker who was down for 10 mins, and needed Oxygen, before a somewhat farcical St John's ambulance stretcher off. Atkinson played on, even after taking a bad blow to his ankle; and of course did just enough to put Cole off his header in the last 93rd minute.

There is a great defender in Baker (you can't make the amount of appearances he has over the seasons, without having something about you). However there's already been a couple of injury lay offs for him this season already.

It's clear that Vyner isn't up to the job at present, Moore is persona non grata, and we are weak in the CB cover area.

I know Concussion is a difficult thing, but didn't Kalas get a broken jaw; and still come back a few weeks later. Baker has been out for nearly a month already. 

The injuries have mounted up over the last 6 weeks, and our lack of depth due to the smaller squad has really come back to bite us.

Interesting decisions to be made in the Jan window i think.

@NcnsBcfc Baker was pictured as back in training last Monday, but I have no idea what has gone on since then.

So were Williams, Semenyo & Conway. We know that King is not expected back this month but nothing more has been said about either Atkinson or James.

If all bar King are available for the 3 upcoming games then the squad looks significantly stronger.

• Like 1