IGNORED

Dear Curtis

where's the joy

Please tell me during the international break that you have used your time wisely to focus on these three subjects

1 How to close out any game from the 86 to 96th minute: with new tactics, role player exercises, slow substitutions and any new brilliant idea you can muster

2 Set pieces and how to score from them

3 Keeping the ball and resting with it, no more hot potato give it to the opposition stuff please

Oh and it goes without saying fire up JD and KP by finding new positions for them to play in, or ship them out

and line up loans for a couple of clever strikers

Good man, you can do it 

6 minutes ago, where's the joy said:

Please tell me during the international break that you have used your time wisely to focus on these three subjects

1 How to close out any game from the 86 to 96th minute: with new tactics, role player exercises, slow substitutions and any new brilliant idea you can muster

2 Set pieces and how to score from them

3 Keeping the ball and resting with it, no more hot potato give it to the opposition stuff please

Oh and it goes without saying fire up JD and KP by finding new positions for them to play in, or ship them out

and line up loans for a couple of clever strikers

Good man, you can do it 

To WTF WTJ

Thanks for the message, but I’ve not spent any time with the players, been stuck on the phone with Nige non-stop.

Cheers

Phlegm

Edited by Davefevs
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Robin 1