IGNORED

Watching our next manager?

old_eastender

1 hour ago, old_eastender said:

Ryan Lowe of Plymouth that is, with muff away to Rochdale in the FA Cup. 1-1 at mo, but Plymouth trying to play the game the right way, good pass and move and no panic 'hoofs' from their defenders when they win the ball.

We won, so you can’t moan about that, so you find another way to stir it up. Impressive.

• Like 7

I’d heard some decent things about Aaron Morley, so I took a keen interest in watching him during this match. 
I thought he was very good. 
21 year old centre mid with over 100 first team appearances already. I believe Cotterill wanted him last summer too. 
I didn’t realise he had that sort of goal in him though. Excellent strike. 
I understand he’s out of contract this summer. I’m gonna watch a few more Rochdale games and get a good perspective of him. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Harry said:

I’d heard some decent things about Aaron Morley, so I took a keen interest in watching him during this match. 
21 year old centre mid with over 100 first team appearances already. I believe Cotterill wanted him last summer too. 
I understand he’s out of contract this summer. I’m gonna watch a few more Rochdale games and get a good perspective of him. 

Scored a couple from range last season.  Saw a bit of Rochdale when watching Stevie Humphrys last season.  Tidy player.

• Like 2

Anybody hear the podcast version of Fighting Talk last week? 

Colin Murray told a story about a charity game where he tried to get Michael Owen to play, but when he couldn't make it he got Michelle Owen to play instead. Apparently Ryan Lowe was playing made a terrible tackle from behind on her. She got up and played on, but I wonder what the Michelle Owen fan club on here would make of him as manager knowing this? :)

• Confused 1

On 05/12/2021 at 16:06, Hampshire reds said:

Here we go again. another comment about me. 

Fame is fleeting!

11 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I had a good night out at the Knight's Templar last night - a bit silly on a school night and I'm paying for it now, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Up the City!

On 05/12/2021 at 13:38, old_eastender said:

Ryan Lowe of Plymouth that is, with muff away to Rochdale in the FA Cup. 1-1 at mo, but Plymouth trying to play the game the right way, good pass and move and no panic 'hoofs' from their defenders when they win the ball.

Didn’t they give the ball away passing out to concede the Rochdale screamer?

On 05/12/2021 at 17:13, Harry said:

Gone to Bolton (along with Dion Charles).  Does this suggest they’ve got their recruitment team well sorted?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Gone to Bolton (along with Dion Charles).  Does this suggest they’ve got their recruitment team well sorted?

Interesting move that Dave. 
I do like the look of Morley. Be interesting to see how Bolton play now, with Dion Charles being a quick, run-in-behind striker and Morley being a technical, break-the-lines passer, you can see what they are hoping to achieve with these 2 moves.