IGNORED

Please Don't Hate Me!

Guest footychik

Guest Spunkwood

Look everyone hated me at the start ok I give in they still do just be yourself and show people what you are and what your really about dont take what people say personelly(sp) its only a forum far too many people take things to heart let loose and have a laugh who gives a poo what people say! they can judge you but they cant change who you are,you support City thats good enough for me!

Rant over- Pointless post though :P only messing Darling

I don't see anybody hating you. Whether you post once or a 1,000 times, people are going to take the mick; I have!

I have had so many arguments on here that i've lost count, but, you move on to the next one :laugh: . I don't bear grudges and haven't found many that do; most respond to a post on its merits, not because they thought one you did two months ago was pants.

The bottom line is this is only an internet forum, nothing more. If people don't like you cos of what you post, who gives a ffffff, you ain't going to marry them (probably).

The questions are

do you think what you post is contributing? and

do you enjoy yourself on here?

if both answers on yes, then stuff everybody else and take the "banter" responses as just that.

if the answer is no to either, then you need to decide what you are going to do about it.

Hopefully they are both yes :clap:

• Admin
I don't see anybody hating you.  Whether you post once or a 1,000 times, people are going to take the mick; I have!

I have had so many arguments on here that i've lost count, but, you move on to the next one  :laugh: .  I don't bear grudges and haven't found many that do; most respond to a post on its merits, not because they thought one you did two months ago was pants.

The bottom line is this is only an internet forum, nothing more.  If people don't like you cos of what you post, who gives a ffffff, you ain't going to marry them (probably).

The questions are

do you think what you post is contributing? and

do you enjoy yourself on here?

if both answers on yes, then stuff everybody else and take the "banter" responses as just that.

if the answer is no to either, then you need to decide what you are going to do about it.

Hopefully they are both yes  :clap:

Neo, I think everything you've said above is rubbish which is in no way clouded by the fact that 2 months ago you helped partake in an effort to hoodwink the forum users into believing we'd signed Tommy Mooney here :clap:

PS You also post far too much, I had to go back through 21 pages of your posts to find a post from 2 months ago! :clap:

Look everyone hated me at the start ok I give in they still do just be yourself and show people what you are and what your really about dont take what people say personelly(sp) its only a forum far too many people take things to heart let loose and have a laugh who gives a poo what people say! they can judge you but they cant change who you are,you support City thats good enough for me!

Rant over- Pointless post though  :P  only messing Darling

Don't kid yourself..... we all still hate you (big smile it's a joke)

Guest John-0
Neo, I think everything you've said above is rubbish which is in no way clouded by the fact that 2 months ago you helped partake in an effort to hoodwink the forum users into believing we'd signed Tommy Mooney here  :laugh:

PS You also post far too much, I had to go back through 21 pages of your posts to find a post from 2 months ago!  :clap:

Guess what i found on that thread "neo, or anyone else i respect - is this true??!" Lord of the bling actully respects Neo, thats hilarous! where is bling atm anyway?

Guess what i found on that thread "neo, or anyone else i respect - is this true??!" Lord of the bling actully respects Neo, thats hilarous! where is bling atm anyway?

:D I found it rather disturbing at the time myself.

Since then however, I feel I have matured as a person and can understand the sentiment and agree that I am great.

I also think I understand modesty better than I did in the past :rolleyes:

Archived