IGNORED

Miss Conduct

BigAl&Toby

I had a wander round the docks yesterday. I was in a date.

And noticed this monstrosity.

A quick Google took me to the much maligned Bristol Post and having waded through ad after ad it told me Donald used to have his tea on board when the Miss Conduct was over in the good old U S of A….. 

Then I read on. Bought by two Bristol businessmen who want to remain anonymous. Hmmmmmmm…..

Berthed up not far from Lansdown Towers……. Two Bristol businessmen……. Miss Conduct…….

Wonder if this is Steve’s Christmas present for Jon?

Where there was once the Flying Fox. The Mathew. The SS Great Britain. The Balmoral……

We now have this. And it comes with its own helicopter. But it’s ok. Apparently it’s green. It’ll run on chip fat….

And there was a big clue that the Messiah was behind it. You could tell that as a young ship’s lad was ever so carefully painting over Miss Conduct.

He’d left the M and was carefully painting A G G I E in its place.

Merry Christmas.

EF2A5584-F3D2-4E89-B834-F19085BCEB7D.jpeg

10 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

A quick Google took me to the much maligned Bristol Post and having waded through ad after ad it told me Donald used to have his tea on board when the Miss Conduct was over in the good old U S of A….. 

Then I read on. Bought by two Bristol businessmen who want to remain anonymous. Hmmmmmmm…..

Berthed up not far from Lansdown Towers……. Two Bristol businessmen……. Miss Conduct…….

Where there was once the Flying Fox. The Mathew. The SS Great Britain. The Balmoral……

We now have this. And it comes with its own helicopter. But it’s ok. Apparently it’s green. It’ll run on chip fat….

And there was a big clue that the Messiah was behind it. You could tell that as a young ship’s lad was ever so carefully painting over Miss Conduct.

Merry Christmas.

Is this a suggestion? Would there be work permit issues? Any resale value in the future? COYR 

8 hours ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Merry Christmas.

I can see it's chopper.

monty williams GIF