IGNORED

Under 18s & COVID Entry Today

Cardy

12 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Hi All

Just wondering how u18s will be expected to show that they are u18 on entering the ground without a COVID pass today. Particularly if they are say 16/ 17 but look over  18 etc…

Thanks

Yrs that could be an  awkward convo with stewards. I glad my grandsons I taking today are only 11

I used to have this issue taking the bus & train, I used to say at 15/16 what ID am I going to have? I don’t have a driving license obviously, no ones going to let a teenager run around with their passport + loads don’t have one anyway. I’d imagine if they have an u-19 ticket it should be easier but otherwise I guess they’ll have to take peoples word for it? Definitely could be some fun conversations (although if the application of the scanners is anything to go by perhaps not..)

From my discussions with players who haven't had the vaccine, there's a lot of influences, and they're understandable," Taylor said.

"Whether it be things in terms of enlarged organs, heart problems, respiratory problems, possible fertility issues, they've got a whole host of questions which come up and often remain unanswered.

I don’t know about you but I had my injections in my arm.

:blink: